• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] World of Andros | 10.41 | 100% Custom RPG Map | Dedicated Server

survivor

Reaction score
Welcome!

Momentarily I'm all on my own in this project, so if you have any skills with OT (mapping/scripting/etc) and would like to help out, please contact me. =)

Gc88H6Nlr.bmp

I worked a whole lot underground so the traveling time is decreased. Like so much I had to squeeze it all together =p It's compact and full of variation. I hope you will enjoy it. PS: some things aren't located on the map.. o.o

Connection: (Online!)
IP: worldofandros.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Client: 10.41

Server Info:
Dedicated server! (Intel Xeon 4 cores @3.4GHz) (DDoS Protection)
This server uses a mid-low experience rate. (Starting at 7x exp at lvl. 8, ending at 5x exp at lvl. 150)
Skills 12x | Magic 5x | Loot 3x
Starting level 8
PVP
(Protection level 25)
Custom vocations at lvl. 80!
Custom spells
Addons obtained by finding statues
Skill trainers

Map:
-Full custom map (Spent over a year on it!) (Had some periods of inactivity/lack of creativity)
Pits of Inferno (Redone)
Annihilator
Demon Oak
Ferumbras Tower
(Redone)
Custom quests
Updates from time to time

About me:
Years ago when I used to play OT I always played servers with shitty maps. At some point I started to think: I can do better than this. That was when I started mapping. After lots of practice and unfinished maps I finally got a map done. I did it with love, always enjoyed creating worlds. Though I'm glad it is finally finished.

Special thanks:

OTLAND.NET ofcourse! without this community this server wouldn't be possible and I think this counts for almost every server out there. Actually I used to browse on another forum (apparently I'm not allowed to say it =p) , but it seems to have died in my period of inactivity.

Thanks to MMB for his/her awesome tutorials on rpg mapping!
Thanks to Remere for his/her super map editor! (Don't forget SimOne ofcourse, waaay back)
Thanks to Linux for his/her great support on the LUA board! (ArtofWork, he also helped me out when I was in need)
Thanks to Znote for his/her awesome website enigne! and the amazing video tutorial! That helped me out bigtime!

Last but definitely not least, a big thanks to the creators of the most awesome server engine THEFORGOTTENSERVER!

Online!

Website | Znote TibiaCOM template

OUEBWxgDC.png

Improving every day

7qCwD2hDi.png

Showoff
| The bridge is still under construction..

zCzQqmyoC.png

Showoff
| Breach the orc fortress.

jhwLOuys.png

Showoff | In some cases you better think twice..

QCfWzt2Uy.png

Showoff
| Watch your step.

G6Db3L3G.png

Showoff | Custom quests

qce5KjzDl.png

Showoff
| Customnomnom

dceCUa1lf.png

Showoff
| Like I said, not every place is located on the minimap..

zaR8V10-l.png

Showoff
| Redone classics

tsUy6xvAi.png

Showoff
| The notorious wizard

O43TVoSMO.png

Showoff
| Discover all kinds of dark places.

ENleADCSy.png

yours,
Survivor

Last edited:
please improve the quality of the pictures (--> don't stretch the game window)

good luck!

thanks hehemidu ;)

Oldschooler, yea I had, that's why I have this written on top:

"Recently I had been doing some research and I came to the conclusion that a 8.6 server is a dead end. With all the time and effort I have put into this map/server I wanted to keep this thing going. So I've changed from TFS 0.3.6 to TFS 1.0. Consider this a bump of my old thread, the launch date still stands :3"

:eek:

All 2nd promos: damage/armor boost

Shadow Sorcerer: Shadow Fury (big aoe)
Witch Druid: Witch Fury (big aoe)
Divine Paladin: Conjure infernal bolts
Holy Blast (medium aoe)

Death Knight: Death Haste (Superduperspeed for couple of sec)
Death Blast (medium aoe)

and i restricted a couple of high level tibia spells to the 2nd promotions.
more can come in the near future, but want to take it easy so the balance doesn't get fckd.

Last edited:
yea have been pretty busy with school tests and fixing some stuff on the server >.<

anyway, got a little present waiting at the temple for the ones who start tomorrow ;D

TGoQAe5vx.png

Wow dude. good job on copying only half the message.
It says: "START: 22-01-2015 | 18:00 UTC +1:00"
Are you really that stupid or are you just being ignorant.

Fix your behavior or please get lost.