• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Never Use OTSLIST.EU countdown

S

Shadow_

Hey, this thread is to warn anybody from advertising through otslist.eu, i did a purchase of 300 coins, bought 2 days of countdown, after 45 mins it got removed, i tried to contact them using their not functioning support system, i couldn't even add an issue because the verification recaptcha is not on site, also tried facebook they didn't reply or post since 2019, never use this shitty otslists

I think otservlist is also a scammy website, heard of a lot of spoofs of players from there

never use any otserverlist countdown???? its useless and it was proven multiple times here around otland
Its your opinion, but about otservlist, i never saw a server that succeed without starting with it, and i will never see.

^^ u stewpid
let me tell you that the gallery image in otslist when i update it i get daily new 20-40 player and more than 500 site view just from it.

Its your opinion, but about otservlist, i never saw a server that succeed without starting with it, and i will never see.

let me tell you that the gallery image in otslist when i update it i get daily new 20-40 player and more than 500 site view just from it.
Omg another hoster getting baited by otserverlist sites most of these clicks are google bots at best u get 10-20 characters created out of all 200 from otserverlist and maybe 5 of them will login on ur server

Time you start type of server and otland gives u more than otserverlist if u want to pay for ad then pay some streamer for banner

Btw u had 120 characters created (including test ones with 50 awakening etc) after almost entire day (or it was 2 days?) countdown u got almost 200 characters created now (3h to server start)

and u have accounts like this one
1625834517868.png

While checking ur server i found something interesting out of 194 characters only 77 were created lately(last week) most of them created more than 24 hours ago so if u bought 24h countdown then within these 24h u gained 18 created characters and thats including otland + countdown + probably something else if u bought 48h countdown then u have only 77 accounts created during almost entire countdown (yea i know a lot of ppl wait till last minute to create acc) do u really believe u wouldnt get similar effect without countdown?

I've found groups of 5-6 characters with same flag created within 2min but that can be some team or one person making them to massbot chars for pk

Ok we got answer for that
1625835485505.png

I cant wait seems like there will be huuuuuge amount of players ~30 on start thank god u bought countdowns

Omg another hoster getting baited by otserverlist sites most of these clicks are google bots at best u get 10-20 characters created out of all 200 from otserverlist and maybe 5 of them will login on ur server

I cant wait seems like there will be huuuuuge amount of players ~30 on start thank god u bought countdowns
This guy is completely detached from the reality and acts like he knows something while he has 0 experience at anything really - just look how at first he whines that you advertise and then he whines that there will be less players than he wants XD
Just ignore him

going back to topic - i never check otslist.eu but i check otservlist each weekend to see what servers are starting and thats how i got to know about your ot, so dont worry about nobs talking trash, you are doing good job my sir

This guy is completely detached from the reality and acts like he knows something while he has 0 experience at anything really
but i check otservlist each weekend to see what servers are starting and thats how i got to know about your ot

So u want to tell me that u found his server on otserverlist but u missed his topic on otland even tho u found his different thread about otslist eu (so i assume u checking otland pretty often)

Oh boi...

So u want to tell me that u found his server on otserverlist but u missed his topic on otland even tho u found his different thread about otslist eu (so i assume u checking otland pretty often)

Oh boi...
dude there is a section of newest posts on the right and thats how i found this thread.
stop trying to be smart its clearly not working out for you

Last edited:
dude there is a section of newest posts on the right and thats how i found this thread, whats wrong with you?
you have 16 out of 18 posts from server gala so i assume you checking it quite often my point is that you would know about his server anyway

and if u checking otserverlist every weekend for promoted servers (countdown for example) then u should know how dead they are

Also check ur post on other topic Prices (https://otland.net/threads/prices.273904/#post-2665078) where we had another example of server which bought otserverlist countdown and score impressive record of 9 players online

So i'll answer u again (as u asked me twice if i speak from my experience) maybe i didnt host any server myself but i check almost every server starting and if u look closely at their mistakes u might gain some experience

you have 16 out of 18 posts from server gala so i assume you checking it quite often my point is that you would know about his server anyway

and if u checking otserverlist every weekend for promoted servers and (countdown for example) then u should know how dead they are

Also check ur post on other topic Prices (https://otland.net/threads/prices.273904/#post-2665078) where we had another example of server which bought otserverlist countdown and score impressive record of 9 players online

So i'll answer u again (as u asked me twice if i speak from my experience) yes I do
My question was rather rhetorical.
There are more variables to the equation than "if the server has countdown", you are oversimplifying - and this is why i assume you have no experience.
I am only going to server gala if i have something to say about a server that i already know, otherwise otservlist is my go to for servers.

I dont know where it comes from but most of the servers that starts are pretty alive, atleast for some time after start.
Server might be as alive with 50 real players as other with 200 and spoof, but you rather cheer for the spoofed ones than new projects.
Which is either targeted or just plain stupidity.

There are more variables to the equation than "if the server has countdown", you are oversimplifying - and this is why i assume you have no experience.
Ofc but otserverlist countdown is useless as ad it would be much better to spent it on something else i didnt check out facebook groups as it depends on group and type of server

Do i have to host my own server to have experience in advertisement? Do you even realise that most of otserverlist visitors checking otland aswell (like you do) So as i point before buying countdown/yellow banners or anything on otserverlist is waste of money ofc adding ur server doesnt hurt(if u dont care that xinn got access to all ur players ip address) but spending 90e for countdown is big waste as u can spent it on something else where u target people which doesnt use otland or otserverlist - big chance that they dont know about ur server

I don't have time for youso i will only read the first post by you all of these chars are created to do testings and you can check equipment, skills, levels, awaken otslist won't be the reason how many online my server will get and it is nothing from your business to care about, it is just a warning because am scammed by otslist.eu i don't care how many players are created only idiots cares about numbers, if my server was trash you wouldn't mind it that hard that you are stalking every shit about it, so atleast do something for you selves and gain some knowledge i don't care about otslist countdown at all, i made enough advertisements that i don't care about this one it is even priceless, so care about your self not about me or my server, dumps expanding :/

@Cheetah exposer sorry i miss read

@Adposatnr ye so be helpful and tell him instead of mocking him if you know better advertisment methods.
Im sure he didnt wanted to waste any money and he had best intentions.
Maybe he tried to contact streamers but nothing worked out? If you had experience in maketing you would know thats a possibility.

i called you cancer not because otservlist is best thing that happened to tibia community but because you are not trying to help.
Instead you count characters on his website, propably diminishing the effects of the countdown - you are counting them on cached highscores, right?

It looks like you are just trying to bash the server to make you feel better

@Shadow_
exactly, enjoy your creation and ignore nobs that only cry

i called you cancer not because otservlist is best thing that happened to tibia community but because you are not trying to help.
Instead you count characters on his website, propably diminishing the effects of the countdown - you are counting them on cached highscores, right?

It looks like you are just trying to bash the server, you salty people are the reason why people quit this game.

Just check his new post here then u'll realise theres no hope in such hosters

also i tried to help him with some examples as hes thinking its only my opinion and good example would his own server right?

But seems like you are not here to help or argue but to attack me let me guess you hold some personal grudge? As ur every post outside of server gala is attacking me

Back