• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 Custom Server [Based on Karmia Map]

Mittical

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I would like to know your opinion guys on the subject 8.0 Custom Server [Based on Karmia Map].

I am currently working on this project, i would like to ask what you would like to see in such a project.

A few words from me about the project:

It will be an old classic server 8.0 with Karmia Map with "low rate stage", something like 3 or 4 max exp rate.
The whole will be framed much better and more accurately relative to the old map and mechanics.
But it will still be Karmia, I would like the outline and old atmosphere to remain, but only refreshed.

What do you think I should additionally consider when working on the project?

I will ask you questions that I would like to know.​

• About exp rate?
  • About loot rate?
  • About total new custom cities and spawns ?
  • About Quests like INQ, Demona Oak and others from Tibia 8.60.

Another issue of earning money or 300 people online. I will be happy even if there are 5 players.
I don't care about that. I am a financially fulfilled person who would like to go back to my childhood and give some people willing to refresh their beginnings in Open Tibia Servers.

Greetings, Mittical.

• About exp rate? Too low, we are 25+ years old. You should make stages starting 10x and ending 2x on level 120
  • About loot rate? 2x is good
  • About total new custom cities and spawns ? Should be 100% custom i think, to be unique OT.
  • About Quests like INQ, Demona Oak and others from Tibia 8.60. Yes, but add customs on it
Good luck with your project, i will play.

Back