• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New admin?

fbi doin' some investigation
just smile to the marshall, guys

They're investigating the people who were downloading/searching for cracked bots.

What the? ...

Obviously I am the rightful owner of the third name in that color..

Jeez! :(

Red

It was some sandy kebab that took advantage of a vb vulnerability in the installation directory.

20130828005258445.png

Well by a little research i found out the guy is part of a moroccan hacking group. They claim to be the moroccan anonymous but fail in the fact they ARE not anonymous. They want recognition and to brag about what they can do. This therefore means they are kids. Because a decent hacker would hide their identity. I'm not really "computer savy" but i found a facebook page ran by him, 5 forums he is a part of and an email and a name.

I guess this was a reason or excuse to update otland and it seems mark has done so. With the new attitude to the previous prem board and now being on the git repository i feel we need to do more as a member base now than previouly before.

Back