• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint New advertisement Thread being deleted

RealisticG

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to post a new advertisement thread but it's being deleted everytime. I have no idea why it's happening, no messages, no complaints.
I checked the rules and saw that I can only put one host (like EU / BR / US) on title, BUT in my case I have to put 3 worlds, because is a new project with 3 intereconnected hosts at same database with free transfer.
Theses hosts shares the same characters, highscores, site, etc, so I have to put it on title.
My current title is: [BR/US/EU] [7.4] Realistic World Battle BETA (3 INTERCONNECTED HOSTS) [25/09/2019]

BTW, is better doing this at same Thread instead creating 3 different threads with the same subject differentiating only by title...

A moderator has denied your request of creating an advertisement thread because it did not conform to the rules of the board.
I would assume it is because of the incorrect title.
The rules specify that you have to have a correctly formatted title to get your thread approved. Seems like your title was not.
Your server is not called "Realistic World Battle BETA", yet you had that as your server name in the title.
Separate it with something like "Server_Name_Here | World Battle Beta", or something to your liking.

You may also want to remove the part about the proxy provider you mention. You're supposed to advertise your server, not their product. It's fine with a short mention that you will have a new proxy but you don't need to specify which, especially not link to their website.

It's because I already did it on 2 threads of my server worlds before. It again was removed.
It's not a common proxy, it's a multipath TCP connection that offers a DDoS protection, and it's the most important system on my server, cause it's the only one that can host a South American server without DDoS.
Can I keep these information only deleting their service link part?

You can check that I already have 2 threads with the same description (also about ProGDN) and both of them were aproved.
BTW, if you say that it's not allowed I'll delet, just gimme an answer about that

Remove the link and I will approve it.

And please do not double-post.
I've notified you about it just an hour ago. Edit your latest post the next time you want to add information.

Back