• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Age Anthem a Mid Rate OT

Donniexxx

☣Fallen Angel☣
Reaction score
New Age Anthem Open tibia Team application

Current Team:
Donniexxx (Hoster)
Sant (scripter 1/2)
The Seeker (Mapper 1/2)
johnnyflores961 (Mapper 2/2)
mordekaiser (Ingame staff 1/3)
Hevar (Ingame staff 2/3)
Caleb69 (Beta Tester 1/?)

ONE MORE THING EVERY PERSON WHO APPLYS AND GETS ANYTHING FROM BETA TESTER UP RECEIVES FREE VIP FOR THE TIME OF BETA TESTING :)

The Anthem is The Song Of Our Dying Days...
This is The New Age Anthem...
Come Join Us and Have Some fun.

Mid Rate Exp & Skills

Any other Information About this project that is Needed Will be Available Via Pm or Email

Note: Please, do not apply if you do not 100% know that you are able to fulfill the requirements for the position. If you won't take this seriously & will back out within a week after applying, please don't even apply, that's Just wasting My Time And Even Yours.

Mapper ~0 Positions available~
As a mapper, you will first be revamping/expanding most of the existing areas before you move on to creating new contents. New contents Are Made & done By You.

I expect you to work both Timely and with great quality.
All work should be done within the given period of time and you should be available for contact on a daily basis if need be.

Client Developer ~1 Positions available~
On this position, you will be working on a Custom Client, More info is available Via pm or email

Scripter ~1 Positions available~
As a scripter for Anthem, there would be some work to do. I Need Some one who can Do the following Atleast Custom Vocations,Spells, Random Events & More...
You need to be active every day and not take too long to finish things.

Monster/Spell Creator ~2 Positions available~
Simple But Complex Position:
All Spells you make must be never before seen.
all Monsters would include Bosses, Quest Monsters, and normal monsters to hunt.

Ingame Staff helper ~0 Positions available~
Must Apply For Gm Or Lower.

To apply, please fill the following form and Reply To this thread, or send it to my email: [email protected].

* Name:
* Position you're applying for:
* Prior experiences:
* Why should I choose you:
*Personal Note:

For those who are interested - by doing your job on a position effectively, you will Receive the following:

~A Game master Or Higher Depending on Your Job and access to test server.
~ PayPal payments in a percentage of donations Depending On server's income

Last edited:
* Name: Jake

* Position you're applying for: Scripter

* Prior experiences: I dont really have many prior experiences with scripting for a server

* Why should I choose you: You should choose me because while I don't have much prior experience I have good problem solving skills and won't give up until the problem is solved.

* Personal Note: I'm easy to get along with and work quite well in a team. Give me a task and I'll work to get it done asap. I do, however, have to work around a school schedule so I may not be able to be on for a very long time each day but I will aim to be on as much as possible :D

Name: Cody

Position applying for: Game master!

Prior Experiences: I've been helping out in lot's of other OT's making it a better community and an enjoyable experience.

Why should I choose you: I really enjoy helping out new players and always dedicate half of my time on the server to be there for others. You can always feel free and contact me on MSN, for I will ALWAYS be on MSN after school :3.

Personal Note: I like to joke around and play with others and have a fun time. Though I will always be serious on the important things. New players are just like new born babies I need to nurture, feed, AND KILL THEM! Just kidding =P. I love you all.

I think I could be a valuable member to your team. I've been playing Tibia since the age of 12, In the 7 years I've played, 5 of them have been spent playing OT servers. During the 5 years, I've been in many staff positions including GM, CM, GOD, Admin and tutor. At one point I even hosted my own server.

I am a dedicated mapper and community manager. I speak English (as its my first language).
I'm 19 years old. I'm fair in punishments and rewards. I've been described in the past as "trustworthy". I'm a very active player, spending a minimum of 5+ hours a day playing Tibia.

I look forward to your reply.

* Name: Hevar

* Position you're applying for: Gamemaster (Ingame Staff helper)

* Prior experiences: My experiences are very high beacuse i have played Tibia OT since 7.5 and started my first server at 7.6 (Neverland server) So i know what i am doing as Gamemaster. I also take my job very serious and giving the people best help support they can get. That's my goal as Gamemaster postion.

* Why should I choose you: I am very active and nice guy, i know what i am doing. I going give the people best Help-Support in (Help-Channel) also make sure there is no cheaters or botters. My mission will be to clean cheaters/botters from this server also give the people best help they can get.

* Personal Note: I also give people the entertainment, like if you are with me you never get bored. Beacuse i am happy and nice guy. I am very serious and helpfull. One more thing... I always got great suggestion or tip for players. That will take player one step front and give them a good start.

I am not doing this for money, just for fun ! That means i dont want payment. =)

Men i am Mapper with DOPE and i was GM in your ot

I do that for fun.
i help players and spend very time online and you know that.
I am helping players where the others staff members are sleeping
I am portuguese and when is night here in my contry is day
I do everything for this ot

I go help you in everything
i speak english, portuguese/brasilian, french and understand spanish but dont speak

Last edited:
I know that but I nevertheless can continue to do the same, helping players and making maps, is to do that i have fun

- - - Updated - - -

I am Mapper and Helper in the ot's servers and I am good in that.
I speak very languages and i can help your ot
Your ot with me can have brasilians, portugueses, frenchs and americans players
With me u can win more money with donations

UPDATE
We Still Need the following ASAP:
**Client Developer ~1 Positions available~
**Scripter ~1 Positions available~
Monster/Spell Creator ~2 Positions available~

**Denotes the positions needed to be filled Urgently. :(

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE AGAIN....
I am Now opening a few spots for ppl who dont want staff But would still like to beta test u can apply for beta tester by putting BETA TESTER in postion applying for, the more testers the less time it takes to get everything finalized....
ALSO liek i said above every beta tester will recive free vip during the beta.

Last edited:
Name: Caleb
Position Applying for: Beta Tester

I've helped test some of the monsters with Admin King before the server went down. I would like to offer my help and time again. :D

* Name: Roxes
* Position you're applying for: In game Staff /senior tutor or Game master /
* Prior experiences: Already had some servers ( 3 servers ) with a good rate of players online :)
* Why should I choose you: Because i know 3 lenguages: English, Spanish, French --- i know how to handle the staff position
*Personal Note: I think i can help your servers to be active and help the players to know more about the secrets of the server and how to play very well

Name: John
Job: Game Master
Prior Experience: Since 2005
Person Note: With all the Knowledge i have i believe you would benefit from me i have helped many servers starting with Chronic Mutilation that is no longer running due to the owner lack of Funds i may only Speak English but i do Run Translators to help me with Confrontations with players who speak other languages i was a mapper for Idretsvegen which went down for a unknown reason and which was the last server i mapped please take in consideration of my time and i believe i could really make a impact on your server

Server is not down hevar i had to update my computer. so i can start live mapping between the 2 mappers.

name:Mahmoud
Experience:i ve been GM/CM/ST in many ots but they got closed
job:i can help ppls in game and i can be a tester
Pos.applying for : well it doesnt matter for me but i would like GM/ST

Name: John
Job: Game Master
Prior Experience: Since 2005
Person Note: With all the Knowledge i have i believe you would benefit from me i have helped many servers starting with Chronic Mutilation that is no longer running due to the owner lack of Funds i may only Speak English but i do Run Translators to help me with Confrontations with players who speak other languages i was a mapper for Idretsvegen which went down for a unknown reason and which was the last server i mapped please take in consideration of my time and i believe i could really make a impact on your server
the reason idretsvegen went down is because NoWay didnt have the interest anymore to havei t up and hes internet got worse and was to expensive to keep up. i have planned to buy the server because i dont live long away from where he lives :)

Back