• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Alavia in need of tutors!

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
As Title, the "New Fresh Alavia" which is a lowrate RPG server are in need of tutors..

This is what I need.

(Don't have much experience from being a tutor, but got the soul and heart to be one? then this might be the job for you!)

Tutor - [EMPTY]
Tutor - [EMPTY]
Tutor - [EMPTY]

Must be experienced about being tutor, if you was tutor in real tibia that's a big +

Experienced Tutor - [EMPTY]

You must having English as native language, your Job is to check and take reports about Grammar fails around the server, example Npc talk, signs and others.
Language Tutor - [EMPTY]
Language Tutor - [EMPTY]
Language Tutor - [EMPTY]

As this server will be highly serious I will not tolerate any bad actions from tutors, if you have screwed up once you'll never return as tutor again!

Make Application in here which position fit you the most, and why I would pick you as tutor in my server.

Name Dustin
Age 14
Languages Dutch,English,German
ExperienceI know very much of open tibia, im playing it now 2.8 year
im working on my own server too but i want to play others too
im now tutor on dedicatedotwar.info
and i was gm on very much ots
i know all the commands
i know how to sprite/map/(little bit) script
i was tutor on rl tibia but my char got deleted cuz it was on premia and i did not buy premium anymore
E-mail [email protected]

Name Markus
Age 17
Languages finnish,english
Experience I've played Tibia a lot. The last few years I've been playing mostly ot servers and mainly old school. I apply for the Language Tutor position. English is my second native language, as my dad is from the USA. As I said, I'm pretty experienced in Tibia, I know the in-game content well and can be a great help for new players who don't know the game too good yet. Also besides fixing grammar errors, I can make up new responds for random npc's and help make new story lines for quests etc.

keep make application. I will look into them all later tonight or tomorrow. depending on how much work I got after launched the game server.

Regards

If you want a tip RealSoft.. Don't even think about this guy as a tutor, He is a scammer,lier and very young.

A tutor have none powers in the game. and a person that's not trustworthy will not be promoted. and it's a long delay on promotions and I will sooner or later see through all tutors and get to know who they really are ;)

by the way.. as long they're in my game I can guard them 24/7 with my loggs, if they ever dis-behave I can get them punished within a few minutes after they have done the bad action.

=)

Name: Kamil
languages:english no perfect, polish perfect, swedish no perfect
experience:I've played Tibia a lot. I apply for the Language Tutor position, I know very much of open tibia, im playing it now 3.1 year. As I said, I'm pretty experienced in Tibia,

Name:Bo
Language: English
Exp: Iv been a Gm/Tut on many servers
and willing to be one on your's Pm me for More info

experience:I've played Tibia a lot. I apply for the Language Tutor position, I know very much of open tibia, im playing it now 3.1 year. As I said, I'm pretty experienced in Tibia,

Oh man, your applying for language tutors position and you copy parts from my application? :(

as Language tutor your english must be perfect.

I suppose I take your application as normal tutor.

Name Viktor
Age 15
Languages Serbish,English,Little FRANCE,Swedish
Experience I have played the game a long time and things such as quests still spark my interest, but leveling characters has never really been my thing! I like to incorporate new ideas and suggestions to the server! If there is any possibility of a tutor Position please let me know, I am very well experienced and will do my best to keep things fun and ensure people will not be quiting due to over botting =D I'll glady delete any and all characters I have and devote all of my free time to helping with ideas, suggestions, events, and of course making the server as botter free as possible!!
Thanks Again!

Last edited:
Name: kevin
Languages: spanish/english/french 35%/protuguese
Experience: i had a lvl 217 in rl tibia i was senior tutor before i sold the account.i been gm in numerious ots such as dimeria.net,exellence/pacoforeigner,noobmania.gzh.nu/insanewar.hopto.org and some others.. i've been playing outs for about 3~4 years and rl tibia for about 6~7

Character Name : Drinc

Hello! I'm 18 years old and i live in Sweden, Dalarna. I go in school, technical/design.

I speak and write very good swedish and english. My english is very good because i lived in Australia for three years, where their main language is english.

I'm very active and like to help people, so the online time won't be a problem. I've played tibia since 7.2~, so i'm very experianced with the "oldschool" tibia system.

Last edited:
Just noticed, 90% of the people who applied here got as crappy english as realsoft

Back
Top Bottom