• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Alavia in need of tutors!

Name: Jesper
Languages: Swedish,English and Spanish
In-Game Character: Dif'Tong
Experience: I don't really have much experience of being a tutor, else that I've hosted my own server long ago so I kinda know how to handle a tutor position. I've been playing tibia for ages, I can't really remember how long.
Why you should pick me: I think you should pick me because I always keep the game-chat and help chat opened to see if there's anyone in need of help. And because I believe that this server is one of the best servers I've ever played and I'm motivated to try to do the best to keep this server populaur!
EDIT : I would like to apply to the normal tutor position.

Last edited:
Just noticed, 90% of the people who applied here got as crappy english as realsoft

Haha. I do not see why 14 year olds even bother posting their aplications. Even funnier with those who "know all commands" :D

Application

Name Fredrik
Age 17
Languages English, Swedish, German and Norweigan
In-Game Character Lector Frey
Experience I apply for the Tutor position. But if you find me more suitable for another position thats fine. ;)
I am a active player and I always keep an eye on the game-chat and the help-chat, even when I am hunting and if I find a question I have the answer to, I always answer it. I've hosted a few servers some of them have been really succesful with 40-50 online, I have played tibia for 6-7 years, mostly OT servers. I played rl in 7.6 but i quit when they ruined it, so I have quite alot of knowledge about 7.6. And I was tutor, but when I retired I lost the position. But if I become tutor here I will be 100% active. And I am a decent scripter, so if you need help I might be able to help you. :D
Why you should pick me? I think you should pick me because I wanna help this server to get as good as possible and I have experience as a Tutor and GM on otservers and on real tibia, and i wont hesitate to ban, delete or report anyone who is botting or breaking the rules (if i have proof), and I will report all the bugs that I find. And I can assure you that I will be a serious tutor, I won't abuse my power. ^^

Last edited:
Name Danijel
In-Game Characters Paachi (On Rook)and Poochi (On Main)
Age I'm 14 years old.
Languages English, Swedish and Serbian
Experience I've been playing tibia since 7.41 and I remember alot of the Old School things, I've been a tutor on RL Tibia but I was cheating on the questions hehe but I learned alot when I was Tutor as some questions was kinda usefull to know which I didnt know so I learned them from other tutors which answered the question instead ,
Well I had 111 Ek but I sold it on 7.6 as I got retired after getting hacked

Why I wanna be a Tutor on Alavia I wanna be a tutor here as I've been searching for a great 7.6 OT and Now I finally found one so I wanna help as much as I can to help the people on this OT, Not only because I love to help people but to help you as much as possible :)

And ofcourse, not many people trusted me on RL Tibia when I was helping out at Help Channel when I wasn't Tutor as I could've been a random person which said an Unserious answer , Happend me alot ^^, but when I became Tutor on RL Tibia people trusted my answers even more, well thats how I felt and thats why I wanna become a Tutor here, Helping out People , ofcourse I can without Tutor Position, but as I said before, People trusts more when it's a tutor answering. Well Thats what I Think =)

Last edited:
Name: Alex
Languages: English, swedish. Home language: Sweden
Experience: I have been tutor on real tibia, i have play tibia in 5 years now. I have been Tutor and even GM on ot's. I have been relly helpful on these ots.

If you want to talk you can send me a email or add me on my messenger
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom