• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW APARTMENT!

A+ Theft detection.

Could you please install theft detection in my apartment please?

Haha, but real talk you should make entire string red, the red was basically invisible.

A+ Theft detection.

Could you please install theft detection in my apartment please?

Haha, but real talk you should make entire string red, the red was basically invisible.
Hahaha sure, I am coming!!
Well ye I wanted to, but I didnt have enough so I used yellow hahaaha, well at least it would tell me if someone went inside while I was out, its a locked building :p , so only the owner can get in. It'd be actually sick if i connect it to a wall and as soon as it cut a camera starts recording xD

Hahaha sure, I am coming!!
Well ye I wanted to, but I didnt have enough so I used yellow hahaaha, well at least it would tell me if someone went inside while I was out, its a locked building :p , so only the owner can get in. It'd be actually sick if i connect it to a wall and as soon as it cut a camera starts recording xD
Congrats on new apartment bro

Man your video is mindfucking, outside it looks like sweden or norway or some other european country. But your flame thing you make food on (yes i forget what the name is), is most used in arab lands like, syria, Jordan, egypt and maybe dubai

Man your video is mindfucking, outside it looks like sweden or norway or some other european country. But your flame thing you make food on (yes i forget what the name is), is most used in arab lands like, syria, Jordan, egypt and maybe dubai
sweden is an arab country with all immigrants kkk

I am in Czech Republic actually :p

Well, I'm from Syria myself but I was born and raised in Sweden. But today no immigrants is nice or anything, some days ago they tried to rob me..

end with this off-topic.

Btw, it's not possible to fall because of the string?
No noway, its very light that it would get cut into two as soon as u go through it without even feeling it

Back