• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New better?

Would you like a new server?

• Total voters

Sharmotas Troll

Stonerdays.
Reaction score
Create a new, better ots..
Not bored you to shadowcores? or lunarforce? Here is all too easy... Everything can be purchased via sms.
Do a little exp stage/loot/skill... Let everything be as Shadow but with small changes. shadowcores is too easy, everyone knows it. Just send sms and you can be the best player.. Let's change it !
Let there be no sms shop. Players should work on all by themselves.
In my opinion you should do best Rpg/pvp ots ! It will attract many new players.
all the time the same exp x3?x4? stage? loot x1,5? real system quests? outifits etc.. and much more.
Vote because it is really worth.

What world do you live in? Compared to most other servers online, our servers are the ones where you can buy the least advantages with money - the only things not obtainable in-game are cosmetic changes such as addons and mounts. You can not buy custom (aka overpowered) items, access to custom spawns, experience or anything like that, so really - I don't see from where you are coming with this.

Also, you know that there are costs when it comes to hosting a server, right? It's not like we host servers on our own computer at home. (In other words, no income - no server.)

What world do you live in? Compared to most other servers online, our servers are the ones where you can buy the least advantages with money - the only things not obtainable in-game are cosmetic changes such as addons and mounts. You can not buy custom (aka overpowered) items, access to custom spawns, experience or anything like that, so really - I don't see from where you are coming with this.

Also, you know that there are costs when it comes to hosting a server, right? It's not like we host servers on our own computer at home. (In other words, no income - no server.)
fuck what these retards say just fix ddos on lunarforce because if shadow got ddos ullf ix it or do something str8 away

I understand that these are the costs and ots must be profitable, But you can earn money through other things. I didn't mean that I do not want, because I also want to. It could be easier but without exaggeration. Maybe some pacc scroll? just would not have access to all the places on the map and must be purchased for a small fee cash (shop sms). If there was small exp stages and would difficult to obtain that people would buy other items. Such as; Hellforged Axe.The Inquisition Quest, this quest here it would be harder to do, and many other things. I think many people Logged on a server. They probably the opponents not confirmed this, but I encourage you to do that server because you can compete even with CipSoft. In my opinion, a lot of players would be willing here to play.

I understand that these are the costs and ots must be profitable, But you can earn money through other things. I didn't mean that I do not want, because I also want to. It could be easier but without exaggeration. Maybe some pacc scroll? just would not have access to all the places on the map and must be purchased for a small fee cash (shop sms). If there was small exp stages and would difficult to obtain that people would buy other items. Such as; Hellforged Axe.The Inquisition Quest, this quest here it would be harder to do, and many other things. I think many people Logged on a server. They probably the opponents not confirmed this, but I encourage you to do that server because you can compete even with CipSoft. In my opinion, a lot of players would be willing here to play.

In my opinion, along with many others - having a system with premium accounts where you are forced to pay in order to take part of the entire game just builds a larger gap between those who have a possibility of paying and those who don't. We believe that it should be possible for everyone, not just those who have enough money to buy items in our website shop, to enjoy our server. For this reason, adding something such as premium accounts or restricted areas that you have to pay to get access to is nothing that lies in our interest.

In my opinion, along with many others - having a system with premium accounts where you are forced to pay in order to take part of the entire game just builds a larger gap between those who have a possibility of paying and those who don't. We believe that it should be possible for everyone, not just those who have enough money to buy items in our website shop, to enjoy our server. For this reason, adding something such as premium accounts or restricted areas that you have to pay to get access to is nothing that lies in our interest.

I agree with this, I know that many people do not send sms, but those who send sms will continue to do so. Not necessarily, you would need to buy pacc scroll You can come up with something else. Not everyone sitting at home and just a game. Some people work, learn... It would be more time to compete. Create a whole new world. Like 7.4? 8.0 Client? and perhaps from 7.9? What a time to do events, as it was at the beginning for shadowcores. Every now and then make new uptates. It all depends on you.

Last edited:
shadowcores is too easy, everyone knows it. Just send sms and you can be the best player..

wHAT what?
In this sms shop are 'shit' items, easy to get ingame without sms

You guys should just talk to cipsoft and kill them

Back