• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New board for Ot Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbakiller

Reaction score
I think it would be usefull if there was a board on the forums for the Ot Client.
so, it's easy to find more info about it and how it works etc,
ask support for it.

Thats why OTClient has its own forum: http://forum.otclient.info/
if edubart wanted a hosted board here I think Tala would have gladly given him one, but he decided that he wanted his own forum for otclient, we respect that and personally I don't see any problem in using his own forum

As much as I think yes, I think edubart is fine with his own forum now.
He has a lot more control over his own forum than he would here.

I agree with the posts above, although I really hope Edubart considers it.
OtLand has such a large community I believe there would be a lot more contributors just because of the publicity that the board would have.

Red

Thats why OTClient has its own forum: otclient.info
if edubart wanted a hosted board here I think Tala would have gladly given him one, but he decided that he wanted his own forum for otclient, we respect that and personally I don't see any problem in using his own forum
That's weird... I thought he abandoned it as of this commit.

I was making assumptions, i didn't had any actual sources on what I said
In this situation, I think I can see at least a sub-forum in Resources for OTClient

Well i'd like to figure out how this thing works but, Tutorials on his forum are well 2-3? and nothing that digs a little in the client.
There is no1 that well breaks the thing down to the bone. module by module. so perhaps, in here a larger community questions would be answers faster and perhaps more tuts n stuff will come up. ;)

Lbakiller

The otclient forum still there, but there are a lot of people spamming, I don't have much time like before to keep the forum clean and give the needed atention, I will take it down at some point. I would vote to create an otclient section here too, this way the community could be more united too.

I agree with edubart, instead of people searching for links and creating new accounts to another forum, why not just use the hosted forum section?
It would certainly get more peoples' attention, at least for me. Hell, it would be a better source place for people to share scripts.

Add a poll 'Dont really care', or 'None of the above'. :D

Add a poll 'Dont really care', or 'None of the above'. :D

It actually exist, it's ctrl+w in some browsers.

@thread
I'd say yes, if Edubart (sorry if I get your name wrong) requests it, It'd bring more people to OtLand and perhaps more people that would like to contribute to the community.

Any progress on this? :D I'd love to see it in too and edubart voted for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back