• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New bot for Tibia!

I think XenoBot is pretty "Noob-Friendly"

Actually, I just don't give a fuck about the money. Hell, I don't even have a paypal or bank account or anything. I just wanna program some shit.

Well with TibiaAPI you can do some noob bot in 1h or less.

Its funny how the "coders" here (i have very little to none knowledge on this subject, so i can't tell who's legit and who isn't) are "raging" about some random person underestimating theyre workload,
instead of simply saying it takes 50+ hours(guesstimate) to code a bot, and on average 1h to create a good "script"

Lots & Lots of similar cases on minecraftforum.net, mainly regarding 12yo admins, 11yo skinmakers and 10yo pluginmakers

Best plan: ignore or teach the kids, don't get mad for them not knowing something ^^

As the developer earns 50% i would like to know who will have controll of earnings, you or me.

Back
Top Bottom