• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@New buff at Medusas

duktigpojke

Reaction score
I understand that you want to decrease the amount of botters on Medusas, but to buff them like this? I got 1hitted at STAIRS by 3 medusas, they are like demons now.

Now you cant even hunt at Banuta -7 manually with another mage (wich you can do solo at RL-tibia) without risking to die by a millisec..

This server is supposed to be as accurate to rl tibia as possible, but now you're only doing the opposite.

How am I supposed to complain about things that doesn't affect me? Use your brain and you'll realize that it's pretty hard, since they DON'T affect me, and therefore I don't know about the things that needs correction according to you.

According to rl tibia the chance of monsters using all their spells at the same time are 0,000000005%

So you died... We don't care!

Now cry me a river, I wanna catch some fish...

What a surprise that the 2 people complaining about this are two of the biggest botters from the same guild. I don't see any fair players complaining.

How am I supposed to complain about things that doesn't affect me? Use your brain and you'll realize that it's pretty hard, since they DON'T affect me, and therefore I don't know about the things that needs correction according to you.

Just saying dude, Shadowcores isn't made just to make you happy.

So, there are million of botters at DL's aswell, so lets change the combochance of dls to 70%. Cuz go and try to tank those medusas, they make combos that hit 500+ 4 out of 5 times.
And as I said; You can't even hunt manually any longer at banuta, since you risk to die by a millisec

And all of you whiners that say "ahh go cry a river", sure a botplace got ruined, but b4 the update you could go banuta with another mage and get 8kk/h, glhf doing that now. Only chance to get above 4kk/h now on mages without risking to die is to go with a fkn knight/rp, thats bollocks

If you stand in their waves there is indeed a chance of getting coboed... thats why you shouldnt stand in their waves especially when you are a mage. So don't whine that they hit too much, just avoid the attack

Well you ALL FORGET about the monsters melee on this server is bugged. They hit TWICE almost instanly the first time the come close to you. And if you run out of the screen so it looses its target on you and you walk back again, most of the times it will hit TWICE again. Therfor I bet they're not as strong as you say, due to the melee monster hit bug.~~ ~

So, there are million of botters at DL's aswell, so lets change the combochance of dls to 70%. Cuz go and try to tank those medusas, they make combos that hit 500+ 4 out of 5 times.
And as I said; You can't even hunt manually any longer at banuta, since you risk to die by a millisec

And all of you whiners that say "ahh go cry a river", sure a botplace got ruined, but b4 the update you could go banuta with another mage and get 8kk/h, glhf doing that now. Only chance to get above 4kk/h now on mages without risking to die is to go with a fkn knight/rp, thats bollocks

bro you don't hunt manual you only bot now sit down and eat some ice cream you pissing nooba.

Clearly u dont know much 'Alex121', I bot when i got better things to do, otherwise I hunt banuta with Potti :) But that isn't possible anymore. They hit around 350+ with their melee and 200+ with the terra strike, all the time, at the same time.

Clearly u dont know much 'Alex121', I bot when i got better things to do, otherwise I hunt banuta with Potti :) But that isn't possible anymore. They hit around 350+ with their melee and 200+ with the terra strike, all the time, at the same time.

dude u bot all the time why are u tying to hide it, cry me a river bro pretty please, and it is possible maybe you need to learn how to use hands again?

Back