• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] Bybbzan Evolutions Project

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Sup guys!

I'll show you some pictures of my project that i've been working on for a while.
It's almost ready to be launched.
I hope you like it! :)

random cave
dxcqk0.png

unique quests
vq5zdx.png

with unique bosses
zu2mnp.png

rpg feeling
11tvqio.png

old mountains
2h3rbd3.png

mysterious places
2mhib.png

hardcore hunting
2ljkm4g.png

whats groaring? (unfinished)
o8s4yx.png

:)

Last edited:
Just a teaser of my custom deepling cave

n35hmp.png

eiqwj4.png

14ieudh.png

Last edited:
nothing is ever safe ;)

I like the idea you have going there, but I would do something like a broken wall, or a fence blocking the lava from the rest of the room. Have it more like a pool of lava than a mass of it burning npcs and armor alive haha.

You Should upload it for people to downlaod, people like me woh are running their own servers or wqanting to start own server would apprecciate this ! :D

You Should upload it for people to downlaod, people like me woh are running their own servers or wqanting to start own server would apprecciate this ! :D
Well, i put in some work to this, so i will not upload this for everyone just like that to download. It's for my project so nothing will be released.

Back