• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Changes

Do you agree with the changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
Shadowcores is the best OT in terms of how much money it gives for those who have OTs and is an inpiration to most of them. Reasons are because of the time it is online, the quality of the hoster, stability etc.

And plus they rly care about the community ebcause they answer tons of emails in 24h and created a extra server to fit the taste of other players.

The team is kinda inactive but mark and hana are nice people, mark with lots of knowledge etc.

But that being said that are a few aspects who i think should be looked by @Mark in order to guarantee that shadowcores will remain the top ot for a few more years:

- because shadow is stable and bug free people espend a lot of time here thats why we see people with ml 130 all the time. Thats negative to the server. It isnt because of the server, but because of the quality of the server. The server is very good and people spend a lot of time and they get many skills and magic level. Reduce the rates, thats fundamental. If you want to have a bad Ot wher epeople will play 2 h per week than let it as it is...but with the shadowcores quality you must decrease the rates.

- SSA spam is a problem. I understand that ssa is needed because of the magic level of the players. Without ssa a mage will die easily because everybody around him got ml 130. One problem finds another. Fix both.

- Active Game masters. I udnerstand that is ahrd to find trustworty people, but you have some old senior tutors that can be gm´s. If you odnt trust them, reduce their powers. Make it imposisble to them to do ANYTHING that not teleport and ban, not even push items should be allowed.

- Exp stages. Again, because of the quality of the server, people spend a lot of time here, and they get too many lvls. I will give you an example. I used to bot warzones. 8 people botin warzones at lvl 200. After 3 days everybody lvl 300, botting. Not even a single hour of manual exp. Make exo 2x after lvl 250, so people would still play a lot but would be hrder to get lvls . Shared exp must be like global tibia, thats afew things they have done who i think the community likes

I am not sugegstion you guys decrease the quality of the server, i am saying the opposite. Improve the last details and you will be able to keep being the top server around

If you have any other sugegstion say under

Last edited:
Shadowcores is the best OT in terms of how much money it gives for those who have OTs and is an inpiration to most of them. Reasons are because of the time it is online, the quality of the hoster, stability etc.

And plus they rly care about the community ebcause they answer tons of emails in 24h and created a extra server to fit the taste of other players.

The team is kinda inactive but mark and hana are nice people, mark with lots of knowledge etc.

But that being said that are a few aspects who i think should be looked by @Mark in order to guarantee that shadowcores will remain the top ot for a few more years:

- because shadow is stable and bug free people espend a lot of time here thats why we see people with ml 130 all the time. Thats negative to the server. It isnt because of the server, but because of the quality of the server. The server is very good and people spend a lot of time and they get many skills and magic level. Reduce the rates, thats fundamental. If you want to have a bad Ot wher epeople will play 2 h per week than let it as it is...but with the shadowcores quality you must decrease the rates.

- SSA spam is a problem. I understand that ssa is needed because of the magic level of the players. Without ssa a mage will die easily because everybody around him got ml 130. One problem finds another. Fix both.

- Active Game masters. I udnerstand that is ahrd to find trustworty people, but you have some old senior tutors that can be gm´s. If you odnt trust them, reduce their powers. Make it imposisble to them to do ANYTHING that not teleport and ban, not even push items should be allowed.

- Exp stages. Again, because of the quality of the server, people spend a lot of time here, and they get too many lvls. I will give you an example. I used to bot warzones. 8 people botin warzones at lvl 200. After 3 days everybody lvl 300, botting. Not even a single hour of manual exp. Make exo 2x after lvl 250, so people would still play a lot but would be hrder to get lvls . Shared exp must be like global tibia, thats afew things they have done who i think the community likes

I am not sugegstion you guys decrease the quality of the server, i am saying the opposite. Improve the last details and you will be able to keep being the top server around

If you have any other sugegstion say under

While u were crying, there is some things you didn't say.
Losing 2 levels when dyeing by players, and overrage on skills and magic level.

No, makalele or whatever his name is, isn't as good as a programmer as Mark, between ambera is full of bugs, their website is terrible. I think some baiaks have less bugs than ambera.

and when shadow started it was perfect ots? Every server needs to be updated and improved

if mark won't restart shadow so meaby he should make a new ots wth lower exp rates and better balance and all form ambera and other shits like vestia will join his new ots for sure..............

It would be great to see new server from twifysoft team, with lowered rates (exp,mlvl,skills) I think they should transfer lunarforce to shadow and do new server (same as shadow but lowered rates) and maybe more frags for RS (4)

and when shadow started it was perfect ots? Every server needs to be updated and improved
Nothing in life is perfect but at least when it started "exevo pan" was working, if you're from America and I mean the continent you still expierence huge lags after almost 1 week of release. Shadowcores wasn't even as ambera is now on day 1.

@On topic
You can check my thread http://otland.net/threads/how-to-bring-the-players-back-to-twifysoft-servers.225979/
I believe it's better organized, understandable, and I don't repeat the same petitions 2-3 times.

The changes they should make is fix back the shared exp bonus in Lunarforce since thats kinda what makes people wanna play the ot, then you can do so much more than just afk botting all the days without waring.

I DON'T agree with u Trevor, in my mind shadowcores need low stage Exp after some FRESH, but Skills: Magic levels, Distance and Melee Fighting its best whenever, bcs where is sense to kill 200 ek with 10-15 ppls like on ambera. Its on problem if u have team 15-30 ppls but if u play with 2-5 ppls u cant do nothing lol

I DON'T agree with u Trevor, in my mind shadowcores need low stage Exp after some FRESH, but Skills: Magic levels, Distance and Melee Fighting its best whenever, bcs where is sense to kill 200 ek with 10-15 ppls like on ambera. Its on problem if u have team 15-30 ppls but if u play with 2-5 ppls u cant do nothing lol
u can do nothing with 2-5 ppl? lets take turban shits for example, 3 guys ue combo lvl 400 ed and with 2 ms + 1 ed and 1 ek we get fatima (515) to red hp so why the fuck u want mlvl to stay as it is ?

You have a point.

My opinion is that since tibia has been created eks are hard to kill.

I started at 7.6 and we needed at least 10 mages lvl 100 to kill a ek lvl 150.

Nowadays 5 mages lvl 60 can ue combo 600 each one and kill lvl 150+ ek easily.

Thats the problem.

I think they should do on shadowcores something like what they did on lunar

reduce all lvls and skills in 20 % and then lower the rates, make ssa for war players hard to spam with a delay of 10 seconds ( nobody will have ml 130 anymore so it will be ok )

pretty sure if they do it all teams will come back
you have no randoms on ambera atm, all ppl are leaving shadow and other ots and going there because of high ml and ssa.

They even accept to play in a server full of bugs some of them ridiculous just to avoid overpowered mages and immortal rp´s.

You have a point.

My opinion is that since tibia has been created eks are hard to kill.

I started at 7.6 and we needed at least 10 mages lvl 100 to kill a ek lvl 150.

Nowadays 5 mages lvl 60 can ue combo 600 each one and kill lvl 150+ ek easily.

Thats the problem.

I think they should do on shadowcores something like what they did on lunar

reduce all lvls and skills in 20 % and then lower the rates, make ssa for war players hard to spam with a delay of 10 seconds ( nobody will have ml 130 anymore so it will be ok )

pretty sure if they do it all teams will come back
you have no randoms on ambera atm, all ppl are leaving shadow and other ots and going there because of high ml and ssa.

They even accept to play in a server full of bugs some of them ridiculous just to avoid overpowered mages and immortal rp´s.

We need them to reset lunarforce, fix shared exp and run it, @Mark alredy said alots of times that ShadowCores is not a server to fight but yes for RPG player's, thats why LunarForce was created, to fight, but some retarted player's decided to create polls because there was to much high levels and blabla and fucked up the hole system, 30% of population of LunarForce was crying, now we are 90% crying xD

We need them to reset lunarforce, fix shared exp and run it, @Mark alredy said alots of times that ShadowCores is not a server to fight but yes for RPG player's, thats why LunarForce was created, to fight, but some retarted player's decided to create polls because there was to much high levels and blabla and fucked up the hole system, 30% of population of LunarForce was crying, now we are 90% crying xD

Does this mean you think wars are more fun when people are around level 400-500 than 150-250?
I've already repeated myself about this far too many times, but since it hasn't been said in this thread I'll do so again. Since LunarForce is for PVP/war -- we choose to priority what makes PVP/war fun, not the hunting/leveling up aspect. The majority expressed that they enjoy fighting on characters in the level ranges around 150-250 (I don't recall exact numbers, but around that). Lowering the experience rate and making it harder to level up prevents people from achieving higher levels, which is why it's 1x after 400, because we don't want people to level up beyond 400. LunarForce isn't created for people to level up on.

The alternative solution would be to have rolling character resets (perhaps once every month?), because apparently the same kind of people like to jump between servers, especially to new ones because they like wars in the beginning of servers. I don't know how you and your friends who play on LunarForce to level up feel about that though.

Note that this post does not mean that there will be any changes to either ShadowCores or LunarForce - I'm just trying to understand this idea that people want it to be easier to level up on LunarForce.

but before changes everybody was fighting(brazilians at least) , and now with that changes ... lunarforce is a money store :} AND NO ONE FIGHTING , thats why everybody moved to shit ambera

@Mark

Does this mean you think wars are more fun when people are around level 400-500 than 150-250?
I've already repeated myself about this far too many times, but since it hasn't been said in this thread I'll do so again. Since LunarForce is for PVP/war -- we choose to priority what makes PVP/war fun, not the hunting/leveling up aspect. The majority expressed that they enjoy fighting on characters in the level ranges around 150-250 (I don't recall exact numbers, but around that). Lowering the experience rate and making it harder to level up prevents people from achieving higher levels, which is why it's 1x after 400, because we don't want people to level up beyond 400. LunarForce isn't created for people to level up on.

The alternative solution would be to have rolling character resets (perhaps once every month?), because apparently the same kind of people like to jump between servers, especially to new ones because they like wars in the beginning of servers. I don't know how you and your friends who play on LunarForce to level up feel about that though.

Note that this post does not mean that there will be any changes to either ShadowCores or LunarForce - I'm just trying to understand this idea that people want it to be easier to level up on LunarForce.

To have a good fight you need atleast level 250, not everybody has character on this level, and starting from 0 to 250 in LunarForce is hard, and to bring a character lvl 350 from Shadow to get level 240 on Lunar is a waste of time.

Do like ShadowCores, lose more exp if u die by player instead of 10-20%, make exp lvl 350 1x and 400 0.5x, it's not possible?
About level on LunarForce, implant the new vocation exp to become had to experienece but not alot like now, people want to fight on LunarForce but to exp alone and for who does not have bot it's kind of bored if it's possible think about a new plan for LunarForce and propose it for us, because it needs a change urgent, or better close it because player's bringing 100kk in cash and rare items from bosses from Lunar to Shadow just botting, this means Lunar is died, it's only good to make cash just checking demodras, necropharus, massacre, and you become bilionaire and transfer all to Shadow.

Sorry about my bad english.

Back