• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux New character position

Queari

Reaction score
Hello again and again!​
First of all, when I create new character on website, it all works fine till when I try to log in onto the game
It says temple position is wrong, I know i need to set it in config.lua + phpmyadmin
However as I said I did in phpmyadmin all coordinates for druid sample, account manager only cause I deleted samples before and had to create again but this is different story.
The question is how to set up for new player position, because everytime when I create new character it does not set up for some reason...
IF SOMEONE HELP THROUGH TEAMVIEWER!!! COME ON GUYS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Set positions to 0, then the templeid or townid to 1(or w/e town you want).
Same goes for sample chars, but that position won't be copied to the other characters since it uses the array with towns in your config.php file.

Wibbenz thanks for reply, Milice helped me through teamviewer with this :p
I got another issue I cannot open port 25, I think it must be something with hosts file thou, would anyone be able to help me with this through teamviewer? :)

Back