• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New cities with more houses!

thepaco12

Reaction score
I think the GM need create some new cities ( or use Desertia ) and build a lot os house.. Couse LIKE 908120812083 Fucking noobs player buy the most part of the house and dont use it :S.. So i think some new cities with more house will make a better tibera ;) :peace:

True, true. But house problem is kinda fixed.

But GM should update the cities yeah <3

this tp room is great

and if they make more cities, make them reachable through walking :p caters to pvp

creating new citie takes lot of time. Also there is one empty city already - Venus. I will first try to make Venus active and then we can think about new cities.

There should be a direct connection to the teleport-room from venus. and the same shops. that's the way to get some more life in there. also the same shops.
Because most ppl dont play an OT to do some RPGING. they just want to lvl fast and stuff. so they are always in a hurry.

Cheers ~Little Isy~

Back