• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New City

carlosvrbb

Reaction score
Inglês​
I am new to ot land because I don’t like to post my work, I came from the Brazilian community and started about 10 years ago, and now I’ve been improving my knowledge with new sprits, always accompanying the forum mapers, and improving my knowledge​
Português
Sou novato na ot land pois não sou de ficar postando meus trabalhos, vim das comunidade brasileira e comecei a uns 10 anos atras, e agora venho aprimorando meu conhecimento com sprits novas, sempre acompanha os maper do fórum, e venha aprimorando meu conhecimento

Templo
1583382285733.png
Houses
1583382452681.png

1583382587893.png
Depot
1583382804285.png
Barco
1583382838806.png

I haven't created the name for the city yet, I accept opinions

Discord EVGA#6139

I would keep my buildings cleaner. Map looks weird too. But I can tell you did a lot of work on it

I like using these New Kilmaresh Sprites. I must admit that I have seen other images of this work and it has a lot of interesting and innovative things. If you criticize, I would say that adding some new non-original Sprites from the Client can give a better look for certain things. New types Floors and Walls would make an interesting difference.

Another thing that I find quite useful is to use various types of architecture to create new scenarios. If you are going to use say the Kilmaresh Sprites as a base do not just get stuck in it. Look for things that can naturally set the scene and make a well-designed diversity.

I also like to use a lot of Store Items for interior decoration. I'm a mapper for a short time and I don't have much skill in making nature yet but in architecture I think I have an easier time. For example in this image below I used Sprites from the Store, Quest Items, Event Items and New Sprites. This big chest for example is a Sprite that appears on the Global Client as a type of notification, so I cut it out and added it.

1583410006670.png

Inglês​
I am new to ot land because I don’t like to post my work, I came from the Brazilian community and started about 10 years ago, and now I’ve been improving my knowledge with new sprits, always accompanying the forum mapers, and improving my knowledge​
Português​
Sou novato na ot land pois não sou de ficar postando meus trabalhos, vim das comunidade brasileira e comecei a uns 10 anos atras, e agora venho aprimorando meu conhecimento com sprits novas, sempre acompanha os maper do fórum, e venha aprimorando meu conhecimento​
Templo​
Houses​
Depot​
Barco​

I haven't created the name for the city yet, I accept opinions

Discord EVGA#6139

love the contrast of the ground with the walls! nice maps, keep it up :)(y)

Back