• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New computer coming! :)

i bought a new computer 1 week ago

for 700EUR

8GB RAM

3GB Vega Card

Processor 4.6 8CASHE

wireless keyboard/mouse/speakers/mic/cam/wireless internet

Black Edition hard drive xD normally costs 1,100EUR prolly

I think that's total bullcrap
Give us links and shit and maybe we'll believe you..

I have:
  • AMD Barton 2600+ 1.92 GHz
  • GeForce4 Ti 128 MB
  • 1x DDR 512 MB @ 200 MHz
  • 1x DDR 256 MB @ 200 MHz

Rox, huh?

2x nVidia GeForce GTX 260 1792MB :)

Anyway, you should wait until end of this year, there will be new CPU's coming out, i7 won't be the best.

and then wait another 3 months for the next one, after those 3 months wait another 3 months, the best way is to spend your time waiting for something instead of buying the things that are already for people ... RIGHT?

and then wait another 3 months for the next one, after those 3 months wait another 3 months, the best way is to spend your time waiting for something instead of buying the things that are already for people ... RIGHT?

Nope.

I7 is already the best processor for about a year, new processor will be coming out in next few months, and AMD can't even dream about beating them up. So yes, I would wait.

(Waiting for i9 [6 cores])

Last edited:
1TB 7200RPM = Lame for a high performance computer!

Get 2x 300GB Raptors (10,000 RPM) and put them on RAID0.

OR get 2x 256GB SSD and put them on RAID0. <- Over $1000 easy

Rofl, you can order that much cheaper, like Archez said.
You just need to known the right people and you get it for the third of the shop price.

I wanted to buy a laptop from Alienware, costed 6k$ ;)

I think that's total bullcrap
Give us links and shit and maybe we'll believe you..

Why would I need you to belive me?

And why would I lie?

Anyway il try to take some pictures of the computer it self, it is really strong, there is no better than it

The better than it are hosting machines yes computers but used for hosting server's not gaming and stuff

i bought a new computer 1 week ago

for 700EUR

8GB RAM

3GB Vega Card

Processor 4.6 8CASHE

wireless keyboard/mouse/speakers/mic/cam/wireless internet

Black Edition hard drive xD normally costs 1,100EUR prolly

BE Hard Drive doesn't even go for 1k.

8GB RAM DDR2
200 GB SPACE ON HARDDISK
INTEL QUAD CORE
3GB VEGA CARD
PROCESOR 3.7
and some other shit ;p 500 euro's

Get 12 GB of RAM instead of 24 and use the rest of that money on a better video card.

I said it sucks because there is better graphic card than that and 1TB nowadays for a brand new computer isn't the best so far. Anyways, for just including the i7, $ 3,2k is too much.

i chose 1 tb, cause i can always pack up to 3 more harddrives in it as I go. Also I'm not a huge gamer so I don't really want one till maybe later on, I need a good processor and Ram for running multiple programs, and programming.

you dont need that much ram. i have 6 gb and the most i have ever used was 5~. also, 1 large hard drive is bad performance wise. get 3 smaller ones and stripe them

Back