• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign (new designs) XenDesign

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Here I will show my website creations to you.

You can also see my profile for the pictures!

Last edited:
It looks okay, simple as you said. But I don't like the lines at the navigation bars :p Not my style... And I am not sure about the banner. Apart from that it looks good I guess :)

I like it too, but as Snelly said, change the menu because it doesn't look well :D

- Menu gradient ain't that good :p
- Wierd header ^.-
- Size of menu and content ain't the same (look at top)
- Round corners are 70's xD

Aside of that (if there's anything left), it's nice :D

Well, I never said it's bad tho, but keep practising! You should try reading some webdesign tutorial, because I think that's what you need rather than photoshop skills :p

- Menu gradient ain't that good :p
- Wierd header ^.-
- Size of menu and content ain't the same (look at top)
- Round corners are 70's xD

Aside of that (if there's anything left), it's nice :D

Well, I never said it's bad tho, but keep practising! You should try reading some webdesign tutorial, because I think that's what you need rather than photoshop skills :p

Just wondering why EVERYTHING has to be exact from you? I mean, like the size of menu and content... WHY does it have to be the same size? This is his own design and it can be designed in any way. There is no wrong in any design. But of course some layouts should be structured in a good way and there are different ways to make a web-layout good looking. With this I mean that some layouts can look professional and great even though the size of the content doesn't match with the navigation bar.

Tried making a sort of a thec website.

thectemplatewi5.png

nice but that black line in the right corner in the bottom is kinda out.

I think they are really nice! Simple but nice!

EDIT: Wich program did you use?

Last edited:
This looks fantastic for you first lay-outs ever!

HINT: At the second template pick an other font for the navigation.

Back