• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Donation System: Mount not recieved

Cocaine

Reaction score
I donated 15 euros a week or so ago which was a total of 150 points. I have spent 75 of the points, and currently have 75 points. When I look at the new system it says I can get rewards for points in total I have donated, currently it says I have only donated a total of 75 points, is this a bug of sorts? And is there any way it can be reconfigured so I get the bonus or do I only get credit for what I donate from here on out. I'm really confused!
My character name is Danielle.

As stated in the update notes, only half of the shop coins that you have purchased from late October 2012 until the time of the update was counted into the reward system in the shop. New payments as of the update will include the full amount.

I started about 5 days ago, and is my first time playing a 9.8 server. I love the server and brought my team as well. I was going to wait until I got paid to donate which would have been this upcoming weekend. But I l had to donate to help my team, so I borrowed money to donate. I understand it was longer than 2 hrs ago, but in this post (http://otland.net/f489/new-donation-system-186494/). This guy donated just before the update, and also did not know about the rewards. But because he donated "2-4" hrs prior, you added 100%. If I had known about this system in advance I would have waited to donate but there was no warning in the previous update posts.

Last edited:
Cocaine i can see where your comeing from bro but alot of people will have donated up to a week ago and talaturen cant go through 100s of players. i think he helped me because my donation was literaly a couple hours before the update

It shouldn't matter, whether it be 5 points or 1000 points he did go back on what he said so why is it ok for it to happen for one person and not another my dude? I was oblivious about it just as you were.

Really, I started like not even a week ago and is my first time playing a 9.8 server. I love the server and brought alot of my team here, I was going to wait till i got paid to donate which would have been later on this week, but i loved it so much i felt i had to donate as fast as possible so i borrowed money to donate, i understand it was longer than 2 hrs ago, or 1 hr ago but in this post (http://otland.net/f489/new-donation-system-186494/) this guy donated after the update, and also did not know about the rewards, and the update but because he donated "2-4" hrs prior he gets his, and because mine was longer i do not receive mine?.. If i had known about this system in advance I would have waited also to donate but i did not know, and neither did he....

I understand that this sucks for everyone who purchased shop coins prior to the update, but yes, it basically comes down to how long ago the transaction was made. The changes in the shop were intended for payments that are made after the update, and as you pointed out I've made an exception for one of the transactions that was made a few hours before the update. I guess I could do that for payments that were made no earlier than 6 hours before to the update, but I have to set a limit somewhere or there would be no point with the changes. We could just have recalculated every single transaction since the beginning of ShadowCores instead and included the full amounts that people have already purchased shop coins for into the new reward system, but that was not the idea. We were actually thinking about having it start from 0 for everyone at first, so that no one would be able to redeem everything the same minute we launched the update, but eventually decided to count half the amount of coins people already had purchased to show people that payments made before this update didn't mean nothing to us.

It's alright I still love you and will be here when you wake up! <3

Its probably worst idea adding mounts in shop..now every kid can have scorpion or cavebear :c

No sense now camping for Panther or Cavebear... Someone send sms and got it!

Nc about scorpion...

Please remove it asap!!

Mounts = money for support

5982306356_idiots.jpg

Back