• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New events

Chappie

Reaction score
I like the new events. Therefore I have a few ideas for new events.

Team Deathmatch 4vs4: A maximum of 4 teams can join this event. Each team has 4 players. You have to kill your opponents. In order to make the event fair, only one knight is allowed per team.

Capture the flag: You have to capture your opponents flag and bring it back to your base. You can defend your flag by killing players and blocking it.

Last man standing: You have to kill eachother. The last person who's left will win a prize. You can leave the arena whenever you want but you can't enter it again until the next event starts. When there're 2 minutes left on the event, strong monsters will be summoned so there's one winner.

Find the items event: Random items will be spawned anywhere in the area. The first person who finds an item and brings it back to the npc wins a prize. This should be a place without map cleaning obviously.

Signed

I've used to play these kind of events on other ot's and it was a huge success.

i have seen the item event thing once.. i played starwars on gamecube couple of years ago.. and it was an race to the light saber xd
on tibia you could have.. like an stronger rune(that will dissapear on death/will be the reward for the player who finds it)

i have seen the item event thing once.. i played starwars on gamecube couple of years ago.. and it was an race to the light saber xd
on tibia you could have.. like an stronger rune(that will dissapear on death/will be the reward for the player who finds it)

I actually like that idea if it has 1 charge.

Back