• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New features that people want in a server!

To simply put it, one of the features I've always wanted was an item/gem system similar to Path of Exile. Your equipment has sockets. You can link those sockets together using an item. In those sockets you put a combination of gems (spell, attack, support, etc..). I'm sure someone could come up with some basic noob version of this, but I'm talking about something more complex and interesting.

u means aoe ?

Didn't understand D:

This is how my upcoming server works. I have Aggro and Threat.

Threat is how Threatening you are to all nearby creatures, and Aggro is how Aggravated a monster is at you personally.

A monster cannot even start becoming Aggravated at you, if he has not noticed you yet.
If you are behind him, or hiding behind a wall, you do not gain any Aggro.

If i understood it it's exaclty what i want, does the monster respect invisible spells like (Utana Vid) and u don't generate threat nor Aggro? Maybe can u show a gif? I'm trying to do this to play with some friends in a closed server (D&D style with master etc etc)

Back