• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Game 64x64

What game do you like to play in 64x64 graphics.

• Pokemon Server. (Like pokemon Ds)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Dragon Server. (Like pokemon, but no evolves, no pokeballs)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • DragonBall Server.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto Server.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Bleach Server.

• HunterxHunter Server.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Custom (New server no bassed on animes, original story/characters)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Tibia Server 64x64.

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 32x32

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi otland community!
Today i get working Client on 64x64 Tile set with Otclientx64+Remeresx64+object builderx64 and itemeditorx64.

Now i going to start to make a New game! but i dont know what i can do xD..
so.. im posting this Poll to see what do people want :D because i do this for fun :D thanks for read-

All the games going to have a perspective like this =

3d1a3ea376e7fa0a4002b6865e0d402co.png

64x64 isometrical images.

Last edited:
I have selected other. Maybe some world full of magic? Magic spells/techniques could be based on Fairy Tail?

I have selected other. Maybe some world full of magic? Magic spells/techniques could be based on Fairy Tail?
afff, of course fairy tail, i forgot to add that option :(
well no problem fairy tail + 1 <
yeah i have an idea like fairy tail world :D a lot of magic features, boost, spells, skills etc.

Anime MashUP? like fairy tail, bleach, one piece and much others

mashup = mix of things (music term)

Its a mix of anime characters living together in the same world. search for "Diciple Legacy" in Play Store and you will understand

Please no more pokemons, db and other s***. Go custom.

What is 64x64?

Anyways, sounds interesting please share more info/pics? :)
Obviously, its twice as big as what 32x32 is hehe xD
I also felt like sharing this showing the difference graphic wise

---------------------32x32------------------------------------------------------------------------64x64-------------------------------------
tumblr_nxpnfpdjKL1ui5jo9o1_1280.png

angelic_mantle.png
64x64
winter_armour.png
64x64
armoured_shirt.png
64x64 >>
latest
32x32

9aux4j_th.png
64x64
latest
32x32

32x32

JYd3j73.png
64x64

Non-isometrical =
JZ9Dr-n.png

Isometrical =
2dead3e9697b75767c9489d067fa2b87o.png

Last edited:
Now you can Choose 2 votes on the Poll
New vote added (32x32) < if you like the 32x32 size.

Today i get working Pokemon system on Tfs 1.2 with the 70% of the features (only for fun) (i going to make the Game 64x64 based on the poll)
i make the system from zero.
and im working with the Tibia Client :D because the Sprites of pokemon are 32x32.

Eevee for Default, if you choose to start in xxx Region you get the starter pokemons of that region.

When you Start you get starter pokemon or Eevee, 5 pokeballs, 100 pokecoins, 2 potions, 2 elixir (cure states level 1-5)

All players Start with level 1.

Skills =

05df85fd7d9bc81a3e739f18e51b3ffeo.png

Magic level its now Pokemon Level < / increased by level up

Fist fighting its now Pokemon Speed %< base is 100% for all pokemons / increased by Spells/items

Club Fighting its now Pokemon Attack< base is 10 for all pokemons level 1 / increased by level up

Sword Fighting its now Pokemon Agility < base is 10 for all pokemons level 1 /increased by level up

Axe Fighting its now Pokemon Accuracy % < base is 75% for all pokemons / increased by Spells/items

Shielding its now Pokemon Defense< base is 10 for all pokemons level 1 /increased by level up

Fishing its now Pokemon Critical % < base is 10% for all pokemons / increased by Spells/items

Pokemon Catch

When you Catch a new pokemon then =

If its not evolved like Torchic = you get the pokemon Level 1, with hp 100/100. mana 50/50. And all the base skills /10/

All the pokemon not evolved gain 10/hp, 5/mana and 1 skill point in each skill per level.

If its evolved like Combusken = You get the pokemon Level 20 with hp 300/300, mana 150/150, And all the base skills 30

All the pokemon evolved gain 20/hp, 10/mana and 1 skill point in each skill per level.

If its Evolved x2 Like Blaziken = You get the pokemon level 50 with 900/900hp, mana 500/500. and all the base skills = 60

All the pokemon evolved x 2 gain 40/hp, 20/mana and 2 skill point in each skill per level.

Max level for Pokemons = 100.

Max hp for pokemons 3000.

Max mana for pokemons 1500.

Max Skills for pokemons 110.

c3e6f771945bd7dbe3350d65c7e9c009o.png
The Purse slot = I going to rename to Pokemon slot :D

only for your captured pokemon into pokeballs
you can't move your pokeballs(with pokemon) from there.
you can only have 6 pokeballs with pokemons, others sended to the Pokemon store where you can save/move yours pokemons.

All the pokemons have a Id.

22:08 You see a pokeball.
Its contain a Torchic Level 1, hp=100/100, mp=50/50
Poke ID: 16360.

Pokemon Usage=

When you use a pokemon for example this one

22:08 You see a pokeball.
Its contain a Torchic Level 1, hp=100/100, mp=50/50
Poke ID: 16360.

The Level/hp/mana/skills/and type(vocation) of this pokemons its sended to the player
then the player get pokemon level =magic level
skills to skills
hp of player set to max/hp and mana/max to the pokemon values.
and the vocation of the player set to the Type of pokemon in use. in this case fight/fire
so the player can use the spells of that vocations, of course you need level/mana for some spells.

When you cast a spell like. Fire balls, the pokemon use the spell, based in player magic level (pokemon level)

if you pokemon lost 1 hp, the player loss 1 hp to..
so if your pokemon die, your hp set to max 5, hp 5, and the pokemon its converted in pokeball with 0/100hp.
player removed all the skills of the pokemon. -1% (for the death) and saved.

and you get a counter upper you.
you have 10 seconds to use other pokemon.
if you not summon other pokemon you die.
if you are in pz zone this counter stop.
if you no have more pokemon you die.

Pokemon evolves.

All pokemons evolves x1 at level 20

All pokemons evolves x2 at level 50

Some pokemon can evolve with stones. (some have level requirements)

Pokemon tibia.client 32x32 Progress. 40/100%

Last edited:
Maybe today get working the Pokemon Spells by Vocation/type.
example if you use a Pikachu, your vocation now its /Electric(player)
so you can cast all the spells of this TYPE, (some need requirements, like pokemon name and level/skills)

Problems Today.

The Pokemon Follow.

if you wanna help me!!!
https://otland.net/threads/follow.245387/
:D good day

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer view "non-isometrical" view. It makes world more 3D-like without being 3D.
Answer in the poll: Custom. Everything which is not based on japanese comics/cartoons would be fine. Maybe GoT? It would be tricky with copyrights since its "hot stuff" but it would focus some attention.

I could also give you my notes on my own story "Angmarr Book" (click on lick in signature to understand) xD

yeah i see your books the other day jejeje very good
but to clarify the 3d its based on the size and the view perpective not the isometrical or Non isometrical Perspective.
here 1 example of Isometrical 3d.

fkwhtw_th.gif

its Isometrical. and its look very nice. Not 2d

Imagine this Game/styl/sprites.
3d1a3ea376e7fa0a4002b6865e0d402co.png

with this Characters perspective.

fkwhtw_th.gif

Back