• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Game The Magic Land Tibia inspired!

Equipable nft's?

Get the heck out of here. lmao

Animated GIF

0-12s: studio log
13-18s: Game Name
19-22s: first feature
23-29s: second feature.
30-37s: not even a feature. Just some plain boring text

Then after this you are just barely walking around and saying your should collect gold and do quests. Why is this in the trailer?

######equipable NFTs#######

Equipable nft's?

Get the heck out of here. lmao

I agree.

@vanracs You need to improve your trailer-making-skills and making the game look more fun before you tell us we are going to get broke playing it.

Ok, it's your opinion, thanks for your advices, I suggest you play the game, there is a lot more than that you are saying, it's not a tic tac toe game, you need sometime to understand how the game works, I don't judge your words, there is a lot more of information on our discord channel and on the official website that will make you a little bit more able to have mature conclusion, don't worry you get there.

Ok, it's your opinion, thanks for your advices, I suggest you play the game, there is a lot more than that you are saying, it's not a tic tac toe game, you need sometime to understand how the game works, I don't judge your words, there is a lot more of information on our discord channel and on the official website that will make you a little bit more able to have mature conclusion, don't worry you get there.

"don't worry you get there" ... get where?

Nemphis raised a great criticism about your trailer. The first 30 seconds should be the most enticing and should make the viewer want to watch more, not press the back button. If you check your youtube analytics, I guarantee your watch time is less than 10 seconds. So yes, put some more effort in your trailers.

As for the equippable NFT's, just no. IMO, terrible idea.

Learn to take criticisms, the only person here acting immature is you.

Good luck!

I'm bad at programming, but I pay people to fix it, I think equippable NFT is something like "come here and give me money", I've been playing tibia since version 7.6 I believe that what's missing nowadays are servers where the admin should focus to please the players, do it as seriously as possible, and not open anything to get any money. well that's what i focus on these days, i'll be posting my new server soon.

Trolls and more trolls lol it's funny thanks for your advices, does anybody here shows real faces in image profile? it would give your comments more credits, thanks guys i think you got me wrong anyway the game is available for people who wants to play.

making a game is not the same as making a trailer for a game or do marketing for the game.
It could be amazing and the best game in the world. But if the trailer feels like walking on Lego im not even trying. i.e painful to watch.

Also the people who respond to this thread have a span of between 30 to almost 6200 posts and almost everyone 400+ posts made on this forum. You have done 7 so far and if i can count, all those 7 is in this thread.

Credit is where credit is due and the way you behave as a newcomer does not look very good in my eyes

Back