• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Gms, New tutors, New Rules. Make a Change people of shadowcore

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
FUCK this servers rules, cuz the rules sucks and makes no sence.
a Druid with exura gran mas res should be removed from being able to heal mobs, so today i was hunting demons hero cave then this 200 ed just came and exura res every demon possible ! And i told a tutor he was like

"
20:29 Lord Death Wish [302]: i dont think he will stop
20:29 Lord Death Wish [302]: sorry bro
"
Sorry? is that all? then i will make an ed lvl up then go poi and heal all the mobs? and ruin the game play for everyone makieng the quest or hunting? Is that legal?

And Gms are never online to help players out, only online like at midnight or in the morning. Tutors cant players with anything then maybe guide things, info.

Make new rules, Select new ACTIVE GAMEMASTERS , not ones that are only online when you cant reach them. I have been playing for months now, Never NEVER seen an Gamemaster online in day time. And that really sucks, i report , nothing happens, i complain , nothing happens, i dont know about the rest but i do not call that one of the best servers in Open tibia servers. PLEASE Elect new GameMasters, Give tutors more power then just info helping, make a change so they are able to help players in the Game, not only when they look for information. I My self am offering my self to volunteer to help the server.

If you give tutors more powers they will basically become GMs, so what's the point? Tutors are meant for tutoring players and GMs for dealing with all that drama players tend to create.

If you're being bothered by a druid that heals your mob, kill him, if you can't/just don't feel like doing so because you're a charlover, then leave that spawn and go somewhere else.

Btw, Less gamemasters > less corruption.

FUCK this servers rules, cuz the rules sucks and makes no sence.
a Druid with exura gran mas res should be removed from being able to heal mobs, so today i was hunting demons hero cave then this 200 ed just came and exura res every demon possible ! And i told a tutor he was like

"
20:29 Lord Death Wish [302]: i dont think he will stop
20:29 Lord Death Wish [302]: sorry bro
"
Sorry? is that all? then i will make an ed lvl up then go poi and heal all the mobs? and ruin the game play for everyone makieng the quest or hunting? Is that legal?

And Gms are never online to help players out, only online like at midnight or in the morning. Tutors cant players with anything then maybe guide things, info.

Make new rules, Select new ACTIVE GAMEMASTERS , not ones that are only online when you cant reach them. I have been playing for months now, Never NEVER seen an Gamemaster online in day time. And that really sucks, i report , nothing happens, i complain , nothing happens, i dont know about the rest but i do not call that one of the best servers in Open tibia servers. PLEASE Elect new GameMasters, Give tutors more power then just info helping, make a change so they are able to help players in the Game, not only when they look for information. I My self am offering my self to volunteer to help the server.
Remove it so u can bot whole night without any problems?

@UP
OR he can just live with it. Tibia.com have same thing druids are druids deal with it

Back