• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster New GODS in your OT or GM

pancho98

Elyth
Reaction score
Heya guys im new here but not into tibia. I play it for 2 years know. Hosted 2 Ots i map all and script some of them as a base so if anyone need help with a ot I will help everyone for FREE! xD jokes just if you want help im here to help. Send me a MSG and i will absolutely answer back.

Thank You..
:D:D

that alone will mean you won't get any real offers, unless they're from fuckwits

don't get me wrong, you're probably a nice guy and all, but having 1 post won't help you much, get active in the forum, let people know how you're like then you'll have a much better chance of getting work :)

that alone will mean you won't get any real offers, unless they're from fuckwits

don't get me wrong, you're probably a nice guy and all, but having 1 post won't help you much, get active in the forum, let people know how you're like then you'll have a much better chance of getting work :)
+1 couldn't of have said it better myself.

hahahah yea just wanted to help some people cause im retried of the OT making my selfe so i dont wanna get bored xD ^_^

Elyth...

Heya guys im new here but not into tibia. I play it for 2 years know. Hosted 2 Ots i map all and script some of them as a base so if anyone need help with a ot I will help everyone for FREE! xD jokes just if you want help im here to help. Send me a MSG and i will absolutely answer back.

Thank You..
:D:D

its now ,, sorry rejected... with low post and with low english skills,, absolutely rejected..

Back