• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New Header - Getting bored with the current header.

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Well,

I think the header should be changed.
What do you thinkg about the idéa?
Maybe make a new one or update when vBulletin 4 comes out.

I have made a header, dunno if you guys gonna like it:

SdIeTKHKH.png

Last edited:
I like it except for the black background, try to apply the gradient that we are currently using as the background and I will consider it.

I like it except for the black background, try to apply the gradient that we are currently using as the background and I will consider it.

Thanks.

The gradient color isn't black. It is dark brown & I chosed that color because I took it from the squirrel. But I can try to change that 'black gradient' to the current one.

I like when a squirrel is tryna get his nut...no homo

Looks good to me, should have auto-rotating header though... would pwn if it switched between 3-5 depending on the time of day xDDDD

A sleeping squirrel with a moon and such!!!!!!

lol, Jacek, keep calm.

Can you chceck it before you post nonsense?
& yes, I'm fucking awesome.

I edit it because Archez told me some errors, and I replaced the old one with the new one. (Changed some things)
& BTW, you're not awesome.

Mind posting the link to the squirrel render/image??

Thanks!

the actually header is perfect, except the squirrel. you can erase the squirrel and put the mage squirrel on background.

Took the liberty to try it out, and this is what i ended up with..
Is not googled

15y3yf.png

Back