• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Hobby

That's all good and nice, but may I suggest a new hobby for you?

It's called a real life.

y60DDMS.jpg

And Free to play!

If you think real life is free to play you're way outta your mind dude.
It's not even free to go pee, even at that road at the picture. Since you have to buy either food or water to pee, or if you found water in a stream you still needed food to fuel your body to take you there.
Real life costs way more than you think, atleast when you've got an aparment/house, a car.
And when you get kids, fuck me. If you want to do stuff in your life dont get kids first, since ive seen how much they really costs. (Not my own kids, my dads second round of childs, with my stepmom)
Which i didnt realize myself when i was little and dad payed all my shit here and there, pointed at a thing and he bought it and so forth.

If you think real life is free to play you're way outta your mind dude.
It's not even free to go pee, even at that road at the picture. Since you have to buy either food or water to pee, or if you found water in a stream you still needed food to fuel your body to take you there.
Real life costs way more than you think, atleast when you've got an aparment/house, a car.
And when you get kids, fuck me. If you want to do stuff in your life dont get kids first, since ive seen how much they really costs. (Not my own kids, my dads second round of childs, with my stepmom)
Which i didnt realize myself when i was little and dad payed all my shit here and there, pointed at a thing and he bought it and so forth.

Dont worry man, im full donator and i have many EK'S moneymaking in hive

@Ingrediants
Its still FREE TO PLAY. However u can only play once :/
Good I got respawn token!

Anyway I could also change my statement and say:
"RL Life is FREE TO PAY" :)

@Ingrediants
Its still FREE TO PLAY. However u can only play once :/
Good I got respawn token!

Anyway I could also change my statement and say:
"RL Life is FREE TO PAY" :)

You're gonna get such a slap across your face when its time to get a full time job and get your own house.
Moron wake up

Back