• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New hosting service soon!

Mogiq

Reaction score
http://otservice.pl ---- SITE IS CURRENTLY DOWN

Hello!
I just want to tell you that there will be new hosting soon, created by:
Me, Gesior.pl and Niebieski

We will offer shell accounts on our machine, at the begining it'll be 32 GB ram, 4x8 intel core 7 with 200 MBs connection.
There will be space for around 7-8 servers.
For special clients there will be option to use "Anti-DDoS" system that will protect you up 3 GBs attack.

We do offer also full support in C++, LUA and PHP scripts, our customers got our help!
We will give you our engine, which is fully protected against crashes, lags etc.
If you need something add to engine, just tell us - we will add it!

If there are people interessted, just post it there - when we are done, you'll be able to receive your host.
We don't set payment yet for host, but we will inform you when we got it.
Keep viewing our topic.

There will be custom OTPanel, where you'll be able to stop/start/restart your server, also you'll be able to check logs of server via this panel.
It'll be really easy system, so you don't need to got knowledge about

TO MODERATORS:
Please do not close this topic, we can't show speedtest - cause it's linux without graphics engine.
If needed, I can show download speed any big file.

Last edited:
User panel will be ready today. Start/Stop/Restart/Save/Clean Server + view console of OTS.
Not tested, because we don't have dedic yet, but I'm sure that all options will work fine.
PACAS.png

Last edited:
OTPanel is almost done - now we need to add graphics to it ;)
I think in few days, we will official start our hosting.
If you are interessted just post it there!

any idea on pricing?

No idea at the moment, we don't thought about price yet.
All I can say - it won't be so expensive :)

Got the same question as this noob ghost

Wondering why they are recommending a service that they never used :O

Edit;

ah I hope it will be :)

I still don't think being popular here or doing something great like an AAC makes u trustworthy.

There was a global mod here "old one" who was a scammer "not to mention names" :eek: and elf is nearly a one w/e don't lets talk about it

I can actually recommend this service as Gesior.pl once hosted a project for a friend of me whose name is Fady and the project name was Anderion or smth like this :)

I still don't think being popular here or doing something great like an AAC makes u trustworthy.

There was a global mod here "old one" who was a scammer "not to mention names" :eek: and elf is nearly a one w/e don't lets talk about it

I can actually recommend this service as Gesior.pl once hosted a project for a friend of me whose name is Fady and the project name was Anderion or smth like this :)

no but he is a respectable member therefore the guy recommend him.
I agree. Just saying thats why the guy did so

I hosted soome projects for people from otland for % of sms/paypal. Niebieski did that too. There are many people that know that their files are safe in our hands.

Our new offer is cheap hosting for people that want start their first evo/rl map OTS or had problems with DDoS, but they want get 100% from sms/paypal and they are ready to pay.

User Panel scripts (PHP and AJAX) are ready. Now we are waiting for dedic installation.

Didn't know that, sorry.

I didn't want to be offensive tho, I just stated my opinion :) I am actually thinking of buying the service if it is with a good price

I'm really satisfacted on that service, I'm really interessted. I hope that it'll start soon

How can these people recommend a host that they didn't try yet?, also "Please do not close this topic, we can't show speedtest - cause it's linux without graphics engine." what do you mean? you don't need graphics to show speed test.

How can these people recommend a host that they didn't try yet?, also "Please do not close this topic, we can't show speedtest - cause it's linux without graphics engine." what do you mean? you don't need graphics to show speed test.

They recommending us, because before we do that hosting, we was hosting small servers for some people - now we decided to open Hosting Service for everyone.
Without graphics you can just show your download speed, by downloading big file - which is not accepted as speedtest.

Back