• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New house system ?

Is it a great idea ?

• Total voters

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score
ctDSean.jpg

As you can see, while making a bid on a house player ain't able to take the cash back <like on ss: 71450 gold>
In my opinion it is helpful and do you want to know why? Everytime there is good house for sell peoples put offerts like 2kkk and then they withdraw the cash so the house is still for sell....
Would be awesome to add this "system" or h.e. it's called so players ain't gonna troll each other.

What do you think about it ?

Bid more than that guy then.

If you don't have enough cash, bot some more.

Simple as that.

I don't see where the problem is.
To start with I dont want this house but there might be other people who wants it and suffer from this error.
and let's say this guy put a buy offer for 300KK and I put an offer for 310kk which means I outbid him, would it be worth for me anyways to pay 310kk all cause this nugget keeps on withdrawing all the money?? No. and if none overbids him or her, this person will keep on doing it till someone does or till he/she is bored of doing this. if you can not see the problem in this you are most likely blind.

Are you stupid?

Yes.

To start with I dont want this house but there might be other people who wants it and suffer from this error.
and let's say this guy put a buy offer for 300KK and I put an offer for 310kk which means I outbid him, would it be worth for me anyways to pay 310kk all cause this nugget keeps on withdrawing all the money?? No. and if none overbids him or her, this person will keep on doing it till someone does or till he/she is bored of doing this. if you can not see the problem in this you are most likely blind.

You're complaining about such a trivial case on a dying OT no one gives a crap about. What did you expect? Bunch of red roses from Hani and a burrito from Mark?

I'm more than aware of how house bidding works though. If you cannot outbid other bidders or in this case 'outannoy' other bidders, then you do not deserve whatever house you've got your eye on.

Yes.

You're complaining about such a trivial case on a dying OT no one gives a crap about. What did you expect? Bunch of red roses from Hani and a burrito from Mark?

I'm more than aware of how house bidding works though. If you cannot outbid other bidders or in this case 'outannoy' other bidders, then you do not deserve whatever house you've got your eye on.
Im not complaining, im propoasing them to fix this bug ;) and are u retarded or what???? Take this guy for example, Cornel. He had/have 16kkk in his balance, he could bid 1kkk on all houses available on auction, even 10 SQM houses and then just withdraw all the money, so you saying anyone not able to outbid him on a 10sqm house for 1kkk doesnt deserve to own a house?? CONGRATZ BRAIN

Back