• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new hunting ground

awesome mort

Reaction score
HI.
I have a proposal to add a new hunting grounds, because the game server (1400-1600) people and all the hunting grounds are overcrowded.

I think you will be disappointed mate
Lol
sarcasm_detector.jpg

You will need it on the future.

Ezoons if you're some stupid? I just put the proposals already coming up and you do not know what .. omg...

Its a rl OT that never had custom things and you are suggesting custom spawns, look at your mirror and ask who's the stupid.

And next time respect fucking idiot.

Lol
sarcasm_detector.jpg

You will need it on the future.

Its a rl OT that never had custom things and you are suggesting custom spawns, look at your mirror and ask who's the stupid.

u dont understand i give only "proposals"
alone are fucking idiot -.- if you can not write here more

Im getting a kick out of everyone being sarcastic but the thread starter and then talk shit to Ezoons about his sarcastic post. Sarcasm must be nonexistent where some of u people live.

Exactly an "OT" means owners can change the server however the fuck they want, no matter WHAT it is based on. Anyway, he's free to give proposals, after all, it's not like the owners will do as he says.

Second Horestis Spawn!!! :D
Exp Scroll +100.000.000 Exp
Joke.

We No need more :)
Is Good.
/Close
plxz

Back