• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Information

dday9

Reaction score
I should really have included a "beating a dead horse with a stick" GIF here, but what the heck.

I've played Tibia off and on since 2003ish and I have always been fascinated with the sword of fury. My Rookgaard character is level 21, pathetic compared to some of the rooker's that I've seen in the past, but I think that I may have found something new today. I went to the Blind Orc and there is a bucket as well as a trough next to a barrel of water. For the heck of it I decided to try to give him a drink. With the trough it gave the message "There is not enough room" but when I did it with the bucket... it disappeared.

So to test if this was a fluke and happened on all NPCs, I decided to go to Billy's and take his bucket, fill it with water from the well outside of Tom's and do the same thing. This time the water hit the ground, but bucket didn't disappear. So I decided to go back to the Blind Orc. Whenever I tried to re-create it, nothing special happened, water just hit the floor tile underneath him. That is when I realized that the first time I actually took the water from the tough to the bucket and then gave it to the Blind Orc. Whenever I recreated that, it happened again!

I don't know if this is necessarily related to the sword of fury or not, but apparently this is some new bit of information that seems to be specific to this NPC.

Back