• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new items hotkey otcV8

Reaction score
Guys, I have 1 more problem, I'm trying to add new potions on my server, it works if I use it on the potion and use it on the character, but when I put it on the bot's Hotkey it doesn't work, neither it nor a new SD that I added, everything works if you use the item.

Guys, I have 1 more problem, I'm trying to add new potions on my server, it works if I use it on the potion and use it on the character, but when I put it on the bot's Hotkey it doesn't work, neither it nor a new SD that I added, everything works if you use the item.
make them force use item and try again, look the properties of the old potions and put the same on the new potion

make them force use item and try again, look the properties of the old potions and put the same on the new potion
But normal potions don't have force use, I copied the properties, just don't add the "MARKET" property, the rest is the same as the id of normal potions, like Great potion,

But normal potions don't have force use, I copied the properties, just don't add the "MARKET" property, the rest is the same as the id of normal potions, like Great potion,

I know that's why it's a matter of trying, are you also placing the new potions inside the potions script? Or have you made a separate one for them?

I know that's why it's a matter of trying, are you also placing the new potions inside the potions script? Or have you made a separate one for them?
I already tried, I already did that, I even put the market name and everything in the properties, the potions I made inside the potions.lua file, it's in the actions folder.

Ah, I added a new SD on the server until it doesn't work on the otc hotkey, like this SD already had its spr on the 10.98 client, but even it doesn't work

Last edited:
Back