• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Layout - HELP!

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
hello i've downloaded an layout from a website and i 've edited menu's and links to pages but when i click on : example: Login (?subtopic=accountmanagement)... but it doesn't show in the center of page like other layouts.

UBwNWo.jpg

If your using GesiorAAC add this to the content box.

Code:
<?PHP echo $main_content; ?>

If its not for Gesior or Modern what AAC are you trying to make it work with then?

@kkk111 // OFC! i know. but it doesn't happen anything with the fckn tabel.
-------------
@WibbenZ // the table is in "latestnews.php" not in "layout.php" !! omg-.-

BUMP

@kkk111 // OFC! i know. but it doesn't happen anything with the fckn tabel.
-------------
@WibbenZ // the table is in "latestnews.php" not in "layout.php" !! omg-.-

BUMP

There is no need to be rude, if you want help..

In some of the file(s) you can change the size of the table, either in layout.php or in the CSS file.

Exacly, why the f are you beign rude, if you don't want help you don't need to make a thread. We have already told you whats wrong, the tables you are using are too big. I also use a custom layout and had to change all width="100%" to width="80%".

And if you that slow you will notice by looking at that pic, that its a table thats fucked not a div or smth else.

Lol!? // @WibbenZ @HalfAway /

#Wibbenz / not rude.. u said that the table was in layout php and u asked me for "posting the code" then i thought that you were trying to steal it?

#HalfAway / ain't that "NewsHeadLine_background" ? which makes that bug or.. ? whats the table called?

You should rethink if you think ppl will be wanting to steal a layout like that, no offence. If you want my help but not post the script here in the public section either use the [.code] [/.code] without "." in a private msg to me here on otland, or a link to paste.ots.me.

Back