• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokolodzabmo

Reaction score
Thank you all for your contribution(s), I can now agree with Jester that the current logo can be replaced after seeing how better it could look! Thread closed, the voting will be taken care of later today by the staff members and the donators.

How long the voting will take? I wanna see who's a winner ^_^

All the applies can be shown in the first thread in:
Announcements board.

Yes, because if it's for members then they can register and vote again.
But we've to wait a little bit longer because two of the logo's have the same votes so...

And I guess you can't tell us which 2 logos had an equal amount of votes? ;X

Btw, I hope that after the voting, you guys will let us to see both threads with polls.

And I guess you can't tell us which 2 logos had an equal amount of votes? ;X

Btw, I hope that after the voting, you guys will let us to see both threads with polls.

Im asking myself the same question. Anyone can tell?

Sorry, but unless you donate only the winner will be able to see the poll(s).

Rotfl I didn't know that it's corrupted, why someone deleted posts of Empty and someone else [or he did] about that poll is going to end at 16th of May [yesterday]? : d

Rotfl I didn't know that it's corrupted, why someone deleted posts of Empty and someone else [or he did] about that poll is going to end at 16th of May [yesterday]? : d

Corrupted? I deleted the posts which was "leaking" info from the Donators board, mainly because the information given there is supposed to be exclusive for Donators only... and no the poll didn't end at 16th May.

Guys stop asking about the logo someday we will know which one won :)

One day the legacy of days shall end and we shall know the awnser to ourth questioning!

*:\ meh*

They made a final vote on the donator board, and then they made a vote again to vote on the final logos, and they extended the vote again...

But hopefully we will get to a decision soon. x)

Who knows? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.