• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New long term Project

Seroblivion

Reaction score
Hello guys.

Before letting you know what i mean let me me apologize if i am using the wrong forum section.
I am an old school player currently for a team to build a long term server.

My goal is to create a 7.6 server with low rates that will be online until i am 80 years old. Maybe thats not much, but its the best i can offer. I dont need money, but i do need knowledge. Last server i hosted myself were back in the 2000-2005 days. Im now 31 and have plenty of time and money to finally make this idea somehting. Over the years i have been witnessing servers beoming sucessfull using so many of the ideas i had in mind. Im not sayibg they copied me, because those ideas have been only in my mind, but that time proves that good ideas are the ones who lead to sucess. Servers like medivia, tibiantis, nostalrius or retrocores are a. mix of what i always had in mind. I know some people consider them to be boring. I am aware of that. If thats your feeling feel free to keep the reasons for you and move on.

I am looking for someone who can help me find a decent engine, a map without many bugs and anyhting else related to a new server.

I am portuguese, can speak spanish and, portuguese, obviously. I will come up with the money to host the server, to pay you, to invest on the server.
You will come up with the hability to make things happen. Sounds lame, but i will help with what i can, i just realized that evrything changed so much in the last 10 years about how to put a serve ronline, that i am completely outdated.

Any help will be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back