• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New mapper

Amardus

Reaction score
Hello folks, I am new to mapping and I'd like to get constructive comments about my mapping about what to improve etc. Below are shown screenshots of my mapping. :thumbup:

dpfy49.jpg

35l5icn.jpg

20igwao.jpg

oirb81.jpg

23r7fyo.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why because i i reply it on imageshack and copy url to image and i can't see nothing too :<

So i edit my post and know i can see all ss. So check it and comment.

City

2zdoq6s.jpg

I don't know why the .. did you get used to rate somebody's work, he clearly wanted to get comments and/or instructions on how to improve his mapping instead of flaming posts "OMFG FAIL SUX PLS".

So - back to the topic - Amardus: It is indeed undetailed and squary as Epic said, how about looking inside Tibia how caves, and areas similar to the one you have done look like. There are no roads to some buildings in the city, the rest is empty and without trees/bushes etc.

So kids, do you know now what does a good 'comment' look like?

i would suggest you to add big stones or something in second picture, way to much trash and poor amount stones or things u could find in a cave

Also check other member's mappings, to make an idea on "how-to" make determinated places ;)

Determinated...? Thats not even a word!

Anyways, I suggest you look at Neon's Latest Work thread, as his work often inspires me to create something special.

The only tips I can give you is keep practicing. Yes, your mapping isn't very good, but that's probably because you're not familiar with the map editor to find things.

Back