• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW MAPPING THREAD GM Equardo

:p

khk.jpg

Im not done upstairs biatches

ydtyy.jpg

Omg, this is great, I would never come to the idea of using spawn fires in my map as decoration ( even though nobody can see it ), it looks...AWESOME.

Shitmapping aka maptrolling is forbidden. Stop spamming and posting useless replies.
That goes for vctr.

MOD Deleted my post....
First react was the ugly burning tree, fix or hantet.
i like the ground mixxing and the shop idea, but the rest looks like shieeet. -p12 warning-

nvm I HOPE Mods DELETES knatteangels account since he is spamming OtLands mapping section with 12489753186 threads with shit-mapz :<

@Edit:
it looked funny with the fire on the tree:p
It aint looking funny, only retarded >.<

MOD Deleted my post....
First react was the ugly burning tree, fix or hantet.
i like the ground mixxing and the shop idea, but the rest looks like shieeet. -p12 warning-

nvm I HOPE Mods DELETES knatteangels account since he is spamming OtLands mapping section with 12489753186 threads with shit-mapz :<

@Edit:
It aint looking funny, only retarded >.<

Best comment in all the thread.. gentleman u got my internet ;)

This is my new Swamp 67% RAW Palette.
And I hope you like it. comment on what was good or bad. :p

59952237.png

That took ages..

@topic

Don't like it , it's not playable at all! And why is it blood there at the wall?

Back