• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Mode ! solve the problem with deal half damage when you are PZ-locked

Do you want implement mode like rl ? (Green mode ,Red mode)

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wrote to gm e-mail :
"Is it possible for you to fix last update? There must be any way to fix it if i want to hunt with ava and all the time noob chars comming to make me red pz then i need to wait 1 minute and after this they come again and again .It's pvp enforced and i can't kill noob chars that troll me in spawn? please... That it's technically not possible but now i have idea . Make mode like a real tibia (green mode ,red mode but only mode - no yellow magic wall, ghosting system and others shits from new pvp system)
Then if i want to hunting with ava ,gfb, ue etc. - i am doing green safe mode and i don't make red pz.
If i want kill somebody - i am doing pvp red mode.
This will solve the problem and no change pvp .Please consider this proposal"

and gm answered me :
"We have not been looking into it as we have felt that most of our players are against this new system. What you could do is to post on the forum as a suggestion in order to gather other players opinions."

So Guys Vote Now !

Last edited:
must be an idiot. this is a pvp enforce server. What noobchars are u fighting in your spawn, lvl 350's? I understand all you know how to do is spam ue, but the people that voted for this system and that war don't care about that.

And then if you are on this "green hunting more" and you hit someone you still dont get pz? Lmfao gtfo

must be an idiot. this is a pvp enforce server. What noobchars are u fighting in your spawn, lvl 350's? I understand all you know how to do is spam ue, but the people that voted for this system and that war don't care about that.

And then if you are on this "green hunting more" and you hit someone you still dont get pz? Lmfao gtfo
Yeah

I wonder if it would be possible for runes to have an exception requiring three or more player targets and PZ lock to trigger the half damage script? That way those that really are hunting aren't affected by this and it retains the original design that UE combos still can't one shot everyone and bombs aren't ridiculously cost effective in a PvP scenario.

maybe if when u are on green mode u cant deal damage to a player or smth

There are things (variables?*) that determine if you are damaging a creature or damaging a player (where damage is halved) in my opinion it would best to apply that same rule to those spells/runes instead of the if PZ-Lock thinga-ma-who.

Doing so will:

A. Apply full damage to creatures even when PZ-locked
B. Apply halved damage (more like a 4th) to players with those spells/runes

Last edited:
or just make that you wont deal half on monsters fucking simple.
oh rl? running thru each other like ghosts? yes i heard.

or just make that you wont deal half on monsters fucking simple.
oh rl? running thru each other like ghosts? yes i heard.
What do you mean?

Damage to creatures is already at 100%, to players 50%, and those specified spells/runes deal 25% of their normal damage when PZ-Locked*. My previous post already covered something to fixed this issue (if it can be coded), which keeps the system but does not affect PVM activites.

Last edited:
or maybe transfer this rpg charlovers back to shadowcores so they can stfu

omg men .....on red -pz you attack with deal half damage. I can kill noob char but after i must wait 15 min because i can't hunting with ava ,gfb ,ue

What do you mean?

Damage to creatures is already at 100%, to players 50%, and those specified spells/runes deal 25% of their normal damage when PZ-Locked*. My previous post already covered something to fixed this issue (if it can be coded), which keeps the system but does not affect PVM activites.

Uh? if you're pz locked you will only deal half to monsters? or im wrong? o,o' cause i know that you're dealing less damage with avas etc while hunting.

Uh? if you're pz locked you will only deal half to monsters? or im wrong? o,o' cause i know that you're dealing less damage with avas etc while hunting.
You are correct, halved damage to monsters and fourth of the damage to players.
(In PVP, damage is halved, those spells are halved further by the PZ-Lock implementation; half of a half is a fourth.)

Back