• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW][MODULE]Store_module

This can be change for check coins value by storagedID and buy shop items from storageID?

Like the storage will be a coin

@margoh
unknown.png

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR: /store_module/store_module.lua:228: attempt to compare number with nil stack traceback: [C]: ? /store_module/store_module.lua:228: in function </store_module/store_module.lua:224> ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR: /store_module/store_module.lua:104: attempt to compare number with nil stack traceback: [C]: ? /store_module/store_module.lua:104: in function </store_module/store_module.lua:100>

unknown.png

Hello sir!
How does this work, if a server has a regular tibia coin shop, and I just add this module into otclient will I be able to see their items like in the regular client?

Nevermind! This seems to work completely different from the store in the original tibia client. :(

Last edited:
You have error in the code.
Instead of getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21116) it should be getPlayerStorageValue(player, 21116)

a question like what is the code that I have to put there is someone can explain it a little better? COINS_OPCODE = 52

and where can I find that folder

nice mod, but is it possible to make crystal coins instead tibia coins?

@margoh
I have this error:
Code:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/store_module/store_module.lua:104: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__le'
    /store_module/store_module.lua:104: in function </store_module/store_module.lua:100>

All works fine, but when i confirm my transaction, not work (return this error in terminal).

do you have a fix for it?
Thank you!

@margoh, i have fix my problem (it was an error in opcode function).

Another question...
With this store system, suppose i update the store_module. The players will need to download the module updated again? or exists other ways to do this...

Thank you!!

@margoh
I have this error:
Code:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/store_module/store_module.lua:104: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
    /store_module/store_module.lua:104: in function </store_module/store_module.lua:100>

All works fine, but when i confirm my transaction, not work (return this error in terminal).

do you have a fix for it?
Thank you!

How did you fixed it?

for me look this in the terminal of OTC:

/modules/store_module/store_module.lua:228: in function </modules/store_module/store_module.lua:224>
ERROR: protected lua call failed: /modules/store_module/store_module.lua:228: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:

TFS 0.4 my source how i fix it?

Who have this module fixed 100% working? If someone has this complete module I am willing to pay for it

Back