• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[New Mounts] Pleeeaaasee Add.

vraft

Reaction score
Add ittt to sms shoop pleeease? :D

Armored Undead Cavebear.
Armored_Undead_Cavebear.gif

Armored Standstone Scorpion.
Armored_Sandstone_Scorpion.gif

Armored Dragonling.
Armored_Dragonling.gif

They should add it as an event item, same as on rl tibia:
If you buy this amount of coins in this 2 weeks you will get a free mount with that.
(same as it was with armored war horse)

lawwwl Todd, you are very fast.

Armored Undead Cavebear. - Pretty
Armored Standstone Scorpion. - Suck
Armored Dragonling. - Suck

Last edited:
Yeah i like him too..

Did i say i got money?
I've got some kk's so i can buy premium scrolls ugly :)

If you buy this amount of coins in this 2 weeks you will get a free mount with that.
It's not armored war horse, it's called armoUred war horse. No idea why lol. What can be the difference? British and American? Because them both mean the same.

And make it like a dice, buy like you said, and you got mby 5% to get one of them, 33% to get the otherone and 62% for the otherone.
WibbenZ

Those mounts should be obtainted in game, which means that everyone could have chance to get it, whats the point to add them to sms shop if 70% ppls doesn't donate, and won't cuz its just fucking game, whos bring a fun not a game paid shit as a cipsoft wants to sell.

Those mounts should be obtainted in game, which means that everyone could have chance to get it, whats the point to add them to sms shop if 70% ppls doesn't donate, and won't cuz its just fucking game, whos bring a fun not a game paid shit as a cipsoft wants to sell.

You don't want to pay, you don't get it. That's how capitalism works man and thanks to god most of us got this echonomic system.
They don't do this for the proud of being the owners of the most played ots, they do it for the money and that's how they earn it.

Back