• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are already added? If you're talking about Armored x mount then it's not even added on rl Tibia.

That will most likely not happen, at least not until they are introduced to Real Tibia. So you will have to wait patiently for CipSoft to add them on Real Tibia. Thanks for showing interest though!

That will most likely not happen, at least not until they are introduced to Real Tibia. So you will have to wait patiently for CipSoft to add them on Real Tibia. Thanks for showing interest though!

Showing interest? I made a poll and many people shown their opinion there and you (support members) don't even replied a "no" about that. Interest and nothing are equal I guess.

Showing interest? I made a poll and many people shown their opinion there and you (support members) don't even replied a "no" about that. Interest and nothing are equal I guess.

We have made it clear before that if Tibia has unreleased content we will also keep it unreleased, because this is a Real Tibia based server. What I ment with "Thanks for showing interest though!" was that I appreciate that he thinks about improvements and taking his time to post a thread. I can't answer on why nobody answered on this other thread, but now you got your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back