• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW not only OTSlist.

TriamerA

The Mystic One.
Reaction score
Hello, I'am creating with my friends a Private Servers lists.
The link is: Private-Servlist.com - Your private servers list
We are looking for people which would like to place our banner at their's servers websites.
We are offering highlights and possibility to write your own news.
This is serious project with serious people.
We are planning to add many usefull features in the future!
Please contact via otland.

Edit 1:
Feel free to check our new features which are - Upcoming Servers Start Calandar, and Player Search function (you can write a player's name and check where was he playing last time).
Registration is open now.
Edit 2: New Layout:
We are creating new layout. What are you thinking about this?

View attachment 16053

Edit 3: Changes
We have changed main menu look style, also the calendar looks different now.

Edit 4: Features
Added Favourite Servers system.

Edit 4: Changes
We have updated the website. Check out the new main menu looktype.

Edit 5:
Added upcoming Server Starts at Tibia list
Added steam connecting at Counter Strike List
Changed calendar style

Last edited:
Never say never, this is not going to be Tibia list only.
We will have many usefull features ;)

Never say never, this is not going to be Tibia list only.
We will have many usefull features ;)

If you will take it real serious then I can only suggest you one thing. A catchy name.
A catchy name that people can easily find and remember. The current one is just bad.

* ALL IMHO *

Its looking nice :) I hope you get 1 of the top :)

The website is ugly as hell, though.

Goodluck.

It looks bad and loads slow. And I'd rather prefer a simple style rather than the clusterfuck that many websites have.
Other than that good luck have fun.
Also in the serverlist section for OTs the tables go way outside the margin.

Sure I know that you all guys would do better, anyway we are starting soon with Tibia&Minecraft list.

Today we have activated registration of new accounts, you can register your account the traditional way or register via facebook.

At present time you can add servers of these current games: Tibia, Minecraft, Teamspeak 3 and Counter-Strike. In case of any kind of problems please contact us via email: [email protected]

We are looking for people that are willing to cooperate with us, if you are interested please send us an email.

Feel free to check our new features which are - Upcoming Servers Start Calandar, and Player Search function (you can write a player's name and check where was he playing last time).

There are a million websites for private servers already. There's no point whatsoever in making a new one. Moreover, why would we use your server list when we can use the ones that are exclusively dedicated to Tibia? Just like why would CS players use your server list when there are server lists exclusively dedicated to CS? Very bad idea in my opinion.

I do like the website's layout though.

Just because they are looking much worse than ours, and got much less features as we have.

Down:
Don't even remember writting that.

Last edited:
Good idea!

You should fix up the website a little tho. Both in design and programming and some text columns are out of place, etc.

Back