• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux New on Linux

Mooosie

- Lua Scripter -
Reaction score
I have just downloaded Ubunu 11.04 and I am running it at the moment.
I want a tutorial on how to install my Gesior homepage with apache.
I also want to know how to start a server on Ubuntu.

I've searched much on otland. I don't understand the tutorials. I want you to help me find a good newbie tutorial and i want you to help me understand the tutorial.

Thanks !
Rep

Yea, great!
I got the phpmyadmin work but when I am putting all my files into www from htdocs it still shows, "
Code:
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.
".
Help?

Yea, great!
I got the phpmyadmin work but when I am putting all my files into www from htdocs it still shows, "
Code:
It works!

".
Help?

I'm not sure but, doesn't Gesior have some kind of config file where you have to change no to yes to make the installer show?

Yea I know in Windows but it's little bit diffirent on Linux. I dont really know how to begin.
I want my old Gesior from windows to ubuntu.

Lol,I did it and then i placed my old Gesior htdocs into the www it still don't work and it still shows
Code:
It works!

Lol,I did it and then i placed my old Gesior htdocs into the www it still don't work and it still shows
Code:
It works!

Have you changed the path in www/config?

The server-path?
I have just created the server atm. I don't even know how I will setup my server .. ;/

Yeah the server path, does it redirect to phpmyadmin if you type your ipadress/phpmyadmin? Sometimes it requires to move phpmyadmin when using apache2 :eek:

What? When I used the config.ini for my Windows, I just put the server-path. Like "C:/Users/XX/Documents/Tibia Tools/otserv/".
The database is working very good aswell. I can do database.
How would i set the path now on ubuntu?

What? When I used the config.ini for my Windows, I just put the server-path. Like "C:/Users/XX/Documents/Tibia Tools/otserv/".
The database is working very good aswell. I can do database.
How would i set the path now on ubuntu?

/var/tfs/

Damn this. This is why I dont know what I must do xD
I need a very good tutorial that shows me how to make everything from windows to linux.

Back