• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New OT-Project searching for creative and experienced members

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, latest TFS has turned out really good since last time I developed my own OTs. So now, I wanna give it a try again.

I will pretty much do everything on the website, I will also do LUA and source.
Hopefully @Limos will be helping out with mapping, with the time she finds to do so.

I would like to have someone with deep knowledge into TFS source structure, a few LUA scripters / mappers.
The mapper(s) will be mapping side by side with @Limos or anyone else in the future.

You can contact me on my skype: eklund.christopher or send my a PM.

More info about the project will be discussed later since we are not 100% sure yet.
You also have to understand that we do this for fun, so no payment will be done for the work you do.
If we in future earn something from it, of course you will get something from it based on the time / work you put into the project.

Kind regards,
Cornex.

Hello, latest TFS has turned out really good since last time I developed my own OTs. So now, I wanna give it a try again.

I will pretty much do everything on the website, I will also do LUA and source.
Hopefully @Limos will be helping out with mapping, with the time she finds to do so.

I would like to have someone with deep knowledge into TFS source structure, a few LUA scripters / mappers.
The mapper(s) will be mapping side by side with @Limos or anyone else in the future.

You can contact me on my skype: eklund.christopher or send my a PM.

More info about the project will be discussed later since we are not 100% sure yet.
You also have to understand that we do this for fun, so no payment will be done for the work you do.
If we in future earn something from it, of course you will get something from it based on the time / work you put into the project.

Kind regards,
Cornex.
I can help you being a noob. :D, Just kidding goodluck. :D

I would like to have someone with deep knowledge into TFS source structure, a few LUA scripters / mappers
Even though you ignored me, when I first started Scripting in LUA and looked for help. Now I have the knowledge to help you as LUA Scripter.

Im willing to script and dish out ideas how to plan scripts for the project.
Let me know when something is going to happen.

Even though you ignored me, when I first started Scripting in LUA and looked for help. Now I have the knowledge to help you as LUA Scripter.

Thought you we're too busy :p?

I can only recall when you asked for my help with DevAAC I think it was. Other than that, I don't recall you asked my help with LUA.
Usually when people ask me for help with LUA I tell them to ask someone else since I am not to good with LUA myself :)

Hook me up on skype maybe?

Thought you we're too busy :p?
I am.
But, doesn't look like Cornex requires some Script right now.

I'm sure he will talk to me when the plan of making project comes out.
Then he will find out I wont dedicate for his server, but simply able to make him scripts in a weekly basis.
or give my opinions/suggestions about the scripts his making whenever he asks.

Back