• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] OT RaidMaker v1.4

Thanks!

I hope this is helpful to everyone. Once I have more time, which will probably be in the summer, I will update this program.

If you have any ideas(for both this program or a new project) I would love to hear them.

Signed,
Wovaki

Dosent work with tfs 0,33...

[18/04/2009 11:21:22] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml]: Could not load data/raids/Tp Room.xml!
[18/04/2009 11:21:22] [Error - Raids::loadFromXml]: failed to load raid Tp Room

PHP:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<raids>
		<raid name="Tp Room" file="Tp Room.xml" interval2="190" margin="0"/>
</raids>

PHP:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--This raid was made by: OT RaidMaker v1.4-->
<raid>
  <!--Announcements-->
  <announce delay="0" type="Event" message="Monsters are invading the middle of the Teleport Room!" />
  <announce delay="10" type="Warning" message="Orshabaals attacking!" />
  <announce delay="25" type="Warning" message="Djinis attacking!" />
  <announce delay="35" type="Warning" message="A Gladiator has found its way to the TP-room!" />
  <announce delay="50" type="Warning" message="A War golem is crushing the walls in the TP-room!" />
  <announce delay="75" type="Warning" message="INFERNALISTS AND HIS SONS ATTACKING!" />
  <!--Single Spawns-->
  <singlespawn delay="35" name="Gladiator" x="822" y="700" z="7" />
  <singlespawn delay="50" name="War Golem" x="822" y="701" z="7" />
  <singlespawn delay="75" name="Infernalist" x="822" y="700" z="7" />
  <!--Area Spawns-->
  <areaspawn delay="10" fromx="820" fromy="694" fromz="7" tox="824" toy="695" toz="7">
    <monster name="Orshabaal" amount="2" />
  </areaspawn>
  <areaspawn delay="25" fromx="813" fromy="697" fromz="7" tox="814" toy="698" toz="7">
    <monster name="Djini" amount="2" />
  </areaspawn>
  <areaspawn delay="75" fromx="820" fromy="694" fromz="7" tox="824" toy="695" toz="7">
    <monster name="Warlock" amount="3" />
  </areaspawn>
  <areaspawn delay="75" fromx="813" fromy="696" fromz="7" tox="814" toy="697" toz="7">
    <monster name="Warlock" amount="2" />
  </areaspawn>
</raid>

@up

Glad it worked for you.

Right now you have to keep the program in the raids folder, or move the generated raid manually. In the next version I will add a "Save As" button.

hey, 1 thing you might want to change. the delays are in miliseconds, whichmeans you must write 5000 to get 5 seconds delay. i noticted that you cannot enter more than 50000 in delay, so you might want to fix so you put seconds in the box, and then you multiply it with 1000 when you generate the raid? would be much easier, cuz now i must edit delays in xml

and another thing, maybe make an option so you cold remember positions. often you want to spawn diffrent creatures in area spawns, and now you have to re-write the positions all the time. if the positions you wrote could stay there until you pressed "clear pos" or something it would be much better when you create big and randomized raids.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not extract properly on my pc.

Back