• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Ot Server Project

gary kasparov

Reaction score
Im Looking for 3 or 4 mappers , 2 scripters and 2 gamemasters to join my project .

If you know how to create good rpg maps and undestand about scripts you will be welcome .

If you are looking for a gm position keep in mind that you have to know at least 2 languages .

If you´re interested answer these questions

How old are you

Where are you from

Why you wanna join the serv

Why not join a project? I don't want to sound rude but you won't likely find any willing candidates except GMs. From the sounds of it you don't even know how to even begin the development process, let alone reach the end. Why would you hire GMs before you even start the project? With a community this small you won't find anything that you are looking for, especially scripters.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might as well try to join a project yourself and make some friends in the community instead of starting your own project.

Well , i respect your opinion but i cant believe that is hard find some good rpg mappers and 2 scripters . I can do all by myself but will take too long .

Well , i respect your opinion but i cant believe that is hard find some good rpg mappers and 2 scripters . I can do all by my self but will take too long .

RPG mappers? Good luck finding ones willing to work with you, and I don't mean that in a rude way. Good RPG mappers are... well hard to come by. At least real RPG mappers and not people who think they are. Scripters? The biggest and most prominent project on OTland, Scarlet Horn, won't be released for a long time, and you know why? Because they can't find scripters. If they can't find them, how will you? Either way, I respect you for trying, good luck and have fun!

you should calm down lol . Seems that you tried and failed , but it happens is part of life cicle n now just relax

Gary, Leftwing has hosted a server, and it went really good.
Check your facts then post something.

And he is a really great mapper.

You said seems like you've failed. So you technically said "It looks like you've tried & failed."

RPG mappers? Good luck finding ones willing to work with you, and I don't mean that in a rude way. Good RPG mappers are... well hard to come by. At least real RPG mappers and not people who think they are. Scripters? The biggest and most prominent project on OTland, Scarlet Horn, won't be released for a long time, and you know why? Because they can't find scripters. If they can't find them, how will you? Either way, I respect you for trying, good luck and have fun!

I agree Leftwing

Well, you shouldn't do any assumption.

Cause then you will be an ass, and it will ump the tion.

It is actually from Fresh Prince of Bel Air :D

Anyway, I won't discuss this further with you

Why not join a project? I don't want to sound rude but you won't likely find any willing candidates except GMs. From the sounds of it you don't even know how to even begin the development process, let alone reach the end. Why would you hire GMs before you even start the project? With a community this small you won't find anything that you are looking for, especially scripters.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might as well try to join a project yourself and make some friends in the community instead of starting your own project.

Why won't you join a project instead? You were in TFS/NEON project and now you created your own some time ago - you shouldn't be talking IMO!

Good luck finding a team :)!

Why won't you join a project instead? You were in TFS/NEON project and now you created your own some time ago - you shouldn't be talking IMO!

Good luck finding a team :)!

My project is easy to do on my own, in fact it will be done in about 2-3 weeks, and if you actually read what my project is you'd understand why. Therefore I ask that you please remove yourself from this conversation instead of bringing your dislike for me into this thread yet again - or argue with me in PM, I'm cool with that :).

@ Gary I am calm, I would just like to save you some time that you could be wasting by suggesting you join a project instead of making one, or be smart like most of us and plan something reasonable that you can do yourself/with one or two others. I would like nothing more than for you to succeed and come back here saying "Ha Leftwing! Eat this!", but the chances of that happening are slim to nil. Then again, maybe me trying to persuade you has fuelled your desire to prove me wrong even more. Either way like I said before: Good luck and have fun. That's what it's all about right? :)

P.S. Guys keep the spam and 1-liners to a minimum please?

Back