• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OT support...

omzy

Reaction score
So i've made a couple of Open tibia servers before, back when 8.6 was the newest client and i'm comming back to make a new 8.6 server...
I used a Tiko OT server to make them back in the day and i reached about 90 players tops, i need some help i tried to change the map and i got the problem saying that some coordinates weren't able to create an item...

Im using TFS 0.3.6 from Cryingdamson. It is telling me that : FATAL : OTBM Loader - X: 1041, Y: 947 Z: 8] Failed to create an item.
Thats the message i get from when i tried to delete the map...
I went to the server where i got the map off, and the item the map with those coordinates has an item ID that isnt even on the other servers Items.xml file so i have no idea what the problem is. I also deleted the last 3 items with the last 3 errors that appeared on my game but i still have no idea whats the problem because the errors seem to be infinite.
Please help!!

Humm thats weird, tried another map? I remember having this problem my self, Either keep the server since it wont bother you, if you cant see it ingame. Or change map.
WibbenZ

Back
Top Bottom