• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new ot

onehero0

Reaction score
whats up guys some of u might know me as Choppa Down but im here to tell u today that tibia is going to shit people are downloading server and not doing anything to them just downloading and running im looking for a new server that is a rlmap that is good and is "fair" meaning you dont haft to donate to be better than anyone else but it will be = or a custom ot that hasnt been used 20 times a server would be good that is 100% custom. i think if someone did this to make a GOOD REAL MAP or a good CUSTOM ot that server would be very good and have a lot of players so if the right person sees this maybe somthing will be done about this :thumbup:

-Choppa Down

My OT is a fun custom server, should be releasable in about a month or something, and will then have constant updates since we will still have a lot more things to map and script as people get higher level

If you have a server that will be up soon and its not a download please post some info on here about the server im sure im not the only one wanting this :p thanks

Back